Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The To

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The To

Michelle Obama: America Is So Racist, A White Lady At Target Asked Me To Reach The Top Shelf

10:49 AM 12/17/2014

JIM TREACHER

The current People will sell better than the Hillary Clinton issue, because Hillary Clinton isn’t on the cover. And when readers turn to the magazine’s latest hard-hitting look at the Obamas, they’ll learn that even the First Lady of the United States isn’t immune from racism.

Remember when Michelle went to Target to prove she’s just like anybody else? She talks about that harrowing experience in a very serious story titled, “The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences.”

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

Of all the nerve! Why in the world would that stupid racist think it’s Michelle Obama’s job to help people?
    Asking a tall black woman to help you reach a shelf that’s too high for you is racist, because… well, I don’t know why it’s racist. But it is. Why else would Michelle Obama say so?

As Ben Shapiro notes, Michelle had a different spin on that same incident a few years ago. She told David Letterman:

“No one knew that was me. Because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something.’ And I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not. And the only thing she said — I reached up, because she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down. She said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good.”

She kidded us not. Yet everybody laughed. Because they’re racists.
    <span style="font-family: inherit">

Clearly, she’s had time since then to think about what really happened: RACISM.

Let this be a lesson to you, white racists of America (if that isn’t redundant). When you see Michelle and her assistant at Target, get your damn laundry detergent yourself.

This racism is intolerable. I propose direct action at Target stores across the country. Here’s a very important chant to start things off:

Say it loud! Say it with pride!

Blacks aren’t here to fetch your Tide!

Repeat as needed. Which is forever.

Update: And now, a long-distance dedication to the First Racist.

Update:

UVA. Black Storm Troopers. #illridewithyou. Short “racists” at Target asking for help. Invented problems. With one solution: more leftism.

— Jim Treacher (@jtLOL) December 17, 2014

Tags: Treacher
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/17/michelle-obama-america-is-so-racist-a-white-lady-at-target-asked-me-to-reach-the-top-shelf/

oh boo hoo hoo, a little old lady that could probably barely see asked big old super tall Michele Obama to help her get something off a shelf and that is somehow racist!?!?!? What a crock. If the old white lady was really racist she would not have asked a black person for help. I hate Michele Obama and her husband because all these people do is lie all the time and harm America with their lies.

Now, the next time a little old white lady asks a black person for help in any way she may get a highly racist and potentially violent response from someone that has been listening to Michele Obama's racial hatred bull crap!

It is not the little old lady that is racist, its Michele Obama and here willingness to defame that white lady's character to further her own racism against whites. Just like how Obama threw his grandmother, the woman that raised him under the racism bus. That poor woman was so mortified it is probably why she died shortly after Obama did that to her.

I bet as that elderly white couple raised Obama like he was their son although he was not... I bet they always knew in their hearts that Obama hated them because they were white and would one day turn on them when he had the power to do so with the greatest effects.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It’s Called Obama Privilege

by
    SUSAN L.M. GOLDBERG

December 17, 2014 - 6:23 am

In an interview with People magazine, Michelle Obama gets serious about “the impact of stereotypes” in the “wake” of the Brown and Garner incidents:

“Before that, Barack Obama was a black man that lived on the South Side of Chicago, who had his share of troubles catching cabs,” Mrs. Obama said in the Dec. 10 interview appearing in the new issue of PEOPLE.

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”
    Word to the wise: The next time someone asks you to help them with an item on a shelf, they’re obviously racist. Michelle probably wanted to reply, “Can’t you see I’m the first lady?!” but instead checked her privilege. I’m sure she rewarded herself for that at Bergdorf’s later.

The president also chimed in:

“There’s no black male my age, who’s a professional, who hasn’t come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn’t hand them their car keys,” said the president, adding that, yes, it had happened to him.
    What he didn’t mention is that the restaurants that offer valet parking are financially off-limits to most voting Americans. In fact, listening to this story makes you wonder if he didn’t add in the car keys bit to contrast his blackness with what readers are supposed to believe is an all-white economic bracket. Why do I suddenly feel this interview was written by the creative team behind Black-ish?

Want a really good laugh? Imagine Barack Obama walking into one of the many protests in Ferguson or New York City, grabbing a soap box and declaring, “I was asked to get someone coffee once at a black tie dinner. I said to them, ‘I can’t breathe!’ and they replied, ‘Why, is your bow tie too tight?’”

The other day I walked into the Hallmark store to buy some cards. As the cashier rung me up, she analyzed my coupon and informed me I’d have to buy a Christmas ornament if I wanted to use the coupon.
    “I don’t need an ornament,” I explained, “I’m Jewish.” She gave me a quizzical look, as if totally unable to comprehend the idea of a Jew shopping in Hallmark during the holidays. While I didn’t feel the need to make a racial incident out of it at the time, I now know my story is worth big bucks… perhaps it’s time to give People a call.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/12/17...inglepage=true

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    This racism is intolerable. I propose direct action at Target stores across the country. Here’s a very important chant to start things off:

Say it loud! Say it with pride!

Blacks aren’t here to fetch your Tide!

Repeat as needed. Which is forever.
    Love this! I mean, it's infinitely better than taking this nutcase seriously. What a combo, a narcissistic hustler who's throwing the poorest Americans under the bus, by signaling wannabe illegal entrants that the door is again wide open, and a woman who thinks that anything less than adulation is open racism.

I'm trying to imagine their dinner conversations, but I keep wanting to say something logical.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade