Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Obama Tapes?? What's This About?

API, African Press International, Announcement, Michelle Obama tape, Legal hurdles overcome, Release to US media channel
    October 19, 2008 · 54 Comments

API, African Press International, made an announcement today, Sunday, October 19, 2008, that they have overcome legal hurdles and will release the Michelle Obama tape to a US media channel. Here is the API announcement:

“The major hurdle that threatened to block the release of the Michelle Obama’s true interview tapes has now been removed.
    Posted on October 19, 2008

The legal hurdles that API feared in connection with the release of the tape has now been settled. The American people has soon to be treated to the truth about the true personality of their (probably) incoming first Lady.

API is soon to conclude an agreement on which of the media channels in the US is to air the Michelle Obama tapes. This has come about because many news channels have shown great interest in getting the tapes so that they air to the American people before the elections.
    Many Americans are waiting and we promise to satisfy their desire very soon. The delay in releasing the tapes is due to two things:

1. The legal issues that may arise after we release the tapes.
    This one has now been cleared and API feels safe and is no longer in fear when it comes to a legal battle that may come when the information gets out.

2. Choosing one media channel to air the tapes in the USA.
    When we wrote the story, many people contacted us asking for the verification. At the same time, many media outlets have contacted API and would like to be the sole network to air the tapes. What we are finalising now is to come to an agreement with one channel that will have to air the tapes unedited.

After noticing the desire that has been exhibited - to have the tapes out, may be you Americans would like API to air the tape through a particular news channel. Your advice will be appreciated.

We are aslo seeking to agree with the particular channel that we will finally choose to give the tapes to, that they study the US laws properly so that we are not sued. Some have informed us that there are some states in the country that do not have laws that the Obama’s can use in attacking API. It may be wise that the tapes get aired in such a State to avoid court cases being filed against us.

The important thing we are discussing with the US news networks is if they are ready to take the whole responsibility incase the Obama camp reacts using the courts.

We understand the desperation some people may have due to the delay that has been exhibited by us, but API is interested in being safe after the release of the tapes and this seems to be acchieved now.
    Some who have been impatient have called us so many names. That does not bother us much because we know we have the information.
    When people say API is not known or that it is a small thing, we get surprised. People must never forget that all the huge media networks started somewhere small and became what they are today. Credibilty is not our fear. Failing to bering forth the truth is wah twould bother us, and yet we know that we will accomplish.

The urgency of the matter is known to API, but we wish to state that we are not served with a sistuation that will destroy us even if we have to move slow but sure, so that any loopholes that may give anyone a chance to take us to court is closed tightly.

We are about to reach the end of this saga and all those who favour the truth will rejoice. We know we will also hurt many who will see us as a news agency that interfered with the US politics. We believe, however, that where there are two competitors competing against one another one will win and the other will win, in cases of course where a draw is not an option.

It is important now for us to inform the readers that any perosn or persons sending us comments ¨which contain some bad word or words will not be published. We will only continue to release serious comments with no abusive language.
    Published by Chief Editor - African Press International.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And then there's this:

API tape, African Press International, Philip J Berg lawsuit, Berg represents API, Michelle Obama tapes
    October 20, 2008 · 17 Comments
    Jeff Schreiber, of America’s Right blog, contacted Philip J Berg and discovered that Mr. Berg is representing API, African Press International, in regard to releasing the tape of the Michelle Obama phone call. Here is what Jeff Schreiber found out:

“I asked Philip Berg, via e-mail, whether or not he thought the API/Michelle Obama tapes were real and whether they would in fact be released within the next day or so as Chief Editor Korir maintains. His answer was simple, and firm.

“Yes,â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What ever API has, it must be bad because the Obama camp is speculating he's going to slip a few points over it.

Dixie

Dixie, have you heard about these tapes? this is the first I have heard of this.

I think this may be very interesting.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

From what I have read on different blogs, this could be devastating to Obama OR these tapes don't exist! It will be interesting if they do surface, because I think it might be more than devastating.

Can you just imagine michelle obama enraged over this . . .she is mad b/c she is not controlling this . . . and how mean she will become. She really looks like a very angry person.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I don't know if this picture relates to the story, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to cross her!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=78534

For those who aren't up to date on this story, the details are here also.

API has been making claims for about a week or so now. Every day they post an update claiming they are about to release evidence, then towards the end of the day they claim they can’t release the evidence for whatever reason; next day repeat the procedure.

Many believe it is a scam to attract traffic to their website; others believe it is being done to distract the “right wingersâ€

It has to be a hoax, otherwise Michelle Obama could have a pudding of a lawsuit against whomever might have been taping conversations, especially if it was without her knowledge. Since I haven't slogged my way through the latest version of the Patriot Act, there may be a lawsuit with a hint of politics behind the tapes, trying to ruin the Democratic campaign.
    Give me a few more minutes and I could probably think up a lot more lawsuits.

As much as I would love to see this blow up on the MSM I think this is a bogus story. There has been one excuse after another about the release of the tape and the latest one from API is they are in negotiations with Fox. Ask yourself this, do you believe Fox would approve of an announcement of an negotiation of a story such as this? NO WAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast