Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

carolinawoman, I think there are more here than we think. It's so hard to tell because noone wants to mention that word "illegal". After doing her project with her and reading the victim stories, it puts some fear in me. They all ready disregard the law, so harming another human being is not out of charater. I want so much for her to stand up for her beliefs on this issue but don't want to open a can of worms for her sake. I don't want to be critized either. People will take things out of context and it would somehow turn out to be child abuse for instilling bad things in my child. Not to many people can see just how bad this issue is. Mr. Bauer in Anchorage was trying to get a law passed for police officers to ask for proof of citizenship if they could not provide a drivers licence and people went crazy on him. The whole violating this privacy BS. I am new to all of this and learning a lot everyday. ALIPAC is so wonderful. As i get more educated I feel myself being "able" to get involved. I am not a great debater so i am now just on the knowledge wagon! I have a few days here to ponder this and give a decision.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

I can't believe you could come up here and not stay! This is the most beautiful place! I don't mind the harsh winters, cause summers make it all worthwhile! 20 hours of daylight to fish! come on, who wouldn't love it?!

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    I can't believe you could come up here and not stay! This is the most beautiful place! I don't mind the harsh winters, cause summers make it all worthwhile! 20 hours of daylight to fish! come on, who wouldn't love it?!
    Believe me...it was tempting and now that I look back, I should have, at least for a while. I did live in Seattle though, then married, had a daughter, moved back east, etc., etc. I do want to visit again with my daughter. A friend of mine wants to know if you can still claim a homestead there?

Here's a couple more:

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases/index.htm

and

Identity theft:

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10064.html

Good luck to your daughter!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    A friend of mine wants to know if you can still claim a homestead there?

Here is some info on what they do now...
    http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/oed/...mesteading.htm

Hope this answers your question!

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

There was just so much information out there and i did not know where to begin. The sites you gave were perfect! I would like to tell you that my 13 year old daughter is outraged by all this. It was a real eye-opener. I am happy to report that when she took it in, her poster was chosen for the "outline" for all students to follow. We got our point across and the teacher had every student go up and read her poster, and even take a mini test on it! The teacher also took it to the vice-principle to show what an awesome job she had done!! We had to state a site to where you could find others to "help" with the topic they chose and we used ALIPAC! I do believe you will now have another member... her teacher! The real clincher was the victum stories. My daughter read each one and chose 2 that really captured her point. One kid in class had tears i was told. So again, thank you all for the help. She gives her speech next week to go with her poster. I wish i had a copy to post cause it was really good for her age. When she reads it, you can hear the anger, yet feel the need for action.

Best wishes to you all and God bless.
    Alaska Lady
    AkLady,

You should bookmark this site http://www.americanpatrol.com/. It is a central site whose readership sends in links to news articles from around America (and sometimes abroad) regarding illegal immigration. If you refresh the page every 10 minutes, more articles will pop up. I view it many times a day -- maybe 10. Many of ALIPACers have this bookmarked already.

While your daughter is at it -- btw, congrats on her achievements!! -- she might want to educate herself on the latest tragedy -- the Minnesota illegal alien who rammed a schoolbus and killed 4 kids (ages 9-12). Those kids are around her age. I'm sure she and her classmates will be greatly affected.

We have many threads here related to that. Just search within the last week. Good luck with your daughter, and please tell her we are PROUD OF HER AS A TRUE AMERICAN CITIZEN CONCERNED ABOUT HER FUTURE. It is, afterall, not our future anymore; it is the future of your daughter and her peers. We today, at Alipac, are trying to pave the way for the next generation to pick up the torch and save America -- the way we used to know it prior to 1986 (the last Amnesty year). It is not too late for your daughter and her generation. Keep encouraging her on RIGHT AND WRONG. And yes, ILLEGAL IS WRONG.

Regards,
    Ex_OC (a LEGAL immigrant)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

BTW, AKLADY, ARE YOU AWARE THAT MEXICO PLANS TO PUT UP A CONSULATE IN ALASKA?

They are trying to put one up here in Boise, Idaho, too, and I am fighting tooth and nails AGAINST it. I even OK'd being interviewed in the local news about it. If you would like more info -- and I have a lot! -- pls PM me.

Best regards,
    Ex_OC

aklady, you see now? This issue is way bigger than you thought, huh.

Well, welcome to our fight. Our battle has been hard, but we just keep plodding along, with direction from W and our Mods here. But we need more people such as yourself to help us fight illegal immigration in all 50 states, 24/7/365. So I'm so glad you found us. We need more representation in Alaska.

I hope we can count on you when the time comes to go into action -- calling, emailing, faxing our legislators -- to help us lobby in Alaska. Alaska is known to be a very liberal state. Fine, whatever; that doesn't matter because illegal immigration is a BI-PARTISAN issue. IT IS AN AMERICAN ISSUE, WHETHER YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN OR AN INDEPENDENT. This has nothing to do with political parties; THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE FUTURE OF AMERICA AND OUR CHILDREN.

We here in Alipac like to do things the American democratic way, i.e., by way of representative government, which means pressing our representatives in govt -- both US and State -- to listen to us. This is way more effective than marching in the streets (like the illegal alien marches of May 1, 2006) and putting out dubious and biased press releases (like La Raza, MeCHA, LULAC, and the ACLU).

Please pass on our website to your friends! Alaska is part of the US. It is not isolated from what happens to the rest of the country, albeit it may take some time before it reaches there. Just think: If Mexico wants to establish a consulate there (btw, Mexico already has 47 consulates in the whole US, while Canada only has 14), what does this tell you? What it tells me is that Alaska has already been invaded.

Your daughter is on the right path. Yes, protect her anonymity as much as you can. That is what I, myself, have been trying to do, but still managing to express my opinion. Practice Internet privacy, use passwords, educate yourself on Internet privacy, do whatever it takes to protect your physical self -- BUT DO NOT LET YOUR VOICE BE SILENCED.

You daughter is a minor; she's working on a project that is VOLATILE. Keep her safe by being smart.

My daughter is 24. She knows where I stand. She is proud of me. I don't have to worry about her because she is self-supporting.

But, you know what, AKLADY, I will willingly die for this cause because IT IS THAT IMPORTANT. I told you I came out on TV locally. I did not give my name, but my face was plastered all over. But that is me. My daughter is 24. I WANT HER TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM, WITHOUT HAVING TO SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH HER HARD WORK -- WHICH SHE IS PRESENTLY DOING.

The reason I am willing to die for this cause is because when I was interviewed by the INS (now it is called USCIS), I swore that I would defend this country with my life. I SWORE TO IT. THIS is what illegals don't do: They do not swear allegiance to the USA. They just want to sneak in, get our money and sent it back to their countries. They have absolutely zero allegiance to the USA.

If you can impress on your daughter how swearing to the Oath of Allegiance is so integral to the survival of the USA, then you would have done well as a parent and a US patriot. Our US Constitution has set the priorities for us:
    1) God
    2) Country
    3) Family

IN THAT ORDER.

The United States of America demands that ALL LEGAL IMMIGRANTS swear to this oath. ILLEGAL ALIENS do not BECAUSE THEY ARE HERE FOR MONEY RATHER THAN ALLEGIANCE; THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE USA AS LONG AS THEY CAN SEND MONEY BACK HOME. It is a self-serving cause, and I RESENT IT.

I'm sorry this ended up to be longer than what I intended. You really don't want to engage me in this kind of debate unless you have the time! LOL. I guess with my experience with ALIPAC I have just gained so much knowledge and understanding of this issue. At this point in my life, I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS, EVEN WITH READING ALL THEIR {SOB} STORIES, as we say here in ALIPAC. WHY? Because I put myself in my daughter's shoes, that's why. And that is what I am seeing in you. THE FUTURE OF AMERICA.

Ex_OC

I have found on other forums that Alaska is one state where many people still will not beleive that Illegal Immigration is a Nationwide problem. They are very proud of the diverity in Alaska. Many have taken offense fast when anything was brought up against Illegal Immigration.

There was much offense taken when questions about a new Mexican Consulate going up in Anchorage was ask.
    ------------------------

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    A congratulations is in order for your 13 year old daughter. Sounds like she did a wonderful job!! As far as the State Wide Competition goes, you and your daughter should go and speak the truth. As long as you present real, truthful facts, I think she will be alright. Good luck!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Dont forget to mention all the trash on the border that is left on indian reservations, nationsl parks and forests that are along the border also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12