Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Midnight in America

The descent of free men is too often ratified by the inequities of the careless, the greedy and maliciously apathetic. It should appear to the conscious, that given our current condition, a free mans Achilles heel is a lack of vigilance in safeguarding this liberty. Our rights and liberties, as confirmed in the Constitution and further protected by the Bill of Rights, is not merely a beacon to be referenced and noted, then pushed aside by malpractice of its tenants. Greater, it is the constant practice of assuring that its values are to remain intact amidst any assault at undermining its foundations. Liberty’s existence is not assured by mere utterance, but by the understanding that it waxes and wanes in equal proportion to the amount of attention given to it. Yet, unlike the baneful investments man makes on the altar of self gratification, it returns the greatest gift-free reign over ones own dominion. Self worth and civility are the fuel for the prosperity of individual genius and should, given the greatest care and concern, provide the greatest ramparts and barriers to the never ending force of authoritarian collectivism that truly seeks to dismantle and absorb the free will of those who have liberty. One’s very own identity, in lock step with sovereignty, should burn bright enough to ensure that whatever path in liberty one follows, shadows always cast themselves in the direction of the maligned despots who would seek to destroy and take possession of what rightfully belongs to the individual. This freedom we own is only secure in the notion that we are not the people of a government, but instead, citizens who have a representative government. We are unique in the world in this idea, others have mimicked our Republic and some have done well to follow Democratic principles, but I would wager that no breed of people have ever paid such a dear price for it. The freedom that is our divine providence and destiny is ours to keep and very much ours to lose.

In the heart of every Patriot is the notion that if need be, if situations ever rise to a level of despair, there would be no need to summon them to an ultimate calling, they would already be in place. Where does this notion of duty of defense come from? It is not that it has been engrained from lessons in grammar school or higher education. We know that this domain has been converted for the practice of indoctrination to collectivism. All concepts of our noble birth of a nation have been imprisoned by the savage discourse of broken authoritarians and their willing conspirators. Our system of learning has become a minefield of hatred in which quiet compliance to junk science, sacrifice of the notion of the individual, the denouncement of critical analysis, the mockery of sacrifice, hatred of freedom and the balkanization of a unified people are awarded with praise and encouragement. The greater points of man, those which transcend the slavery of collectivism are condemned, scorned and punished. To compete and stand for what is right is decried by our educators as blasphemous to the new collective god, the uber-state, a religion that hates the free individual and views the lover of liberty as merely property to control. This then is not the breeding ground of patriotism. So how does it still, against such violent odds, find its way into the hearts of men? The answer is simple. It is the nature of man to believe there is no authority that shall have a free reign over the lives of other men without their consent. If it were the design of nature to imply that such awesome power be contained in the hands of a few, then never a peep of resistance to this authority would ever make its way into the public sphere. No such idea would ever surface as its condition could never be conceived. Yet we have powerful notions to the contrary and all men wish to be free from authoritarian despotism, this is the universal truth.

Our arena of common sense plays for us a drama that has the free man a protagonist, seeking to fight his way thru many acts with the hopes of seeking only one conclusion - liberty. If this were not so, then I would beg of our current crop of tyrants to produce such evidence that it is mans obligation to fold their appetency for autonomy into objects of domination by an elite few! No such totalitarian cauldron ever in existence could conjure up such a spell…Yet, with the existence of such proof bound to the plane of absurdity, we have a tangible validation of their belief in this unnatural right to rule via their actions. They believe it is their right to rule with impunity, that their manifest is a dictum of perpetual subjugation of those unfortunate souls not born into their fraternal councils and “prosperityâ€

Thanks Chosen. I enjoy reading your comments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. But it is very painful to write sometimes when you think of what is going on. We live in a terrible reality.

Now is the time to gather, with haste and form a new assembly of restoration and rebellion against our unnatural and false kings. Pull back the Constitution from their grasp, or watch it burn, never to be that noble spirit of mankind again. On our doorstep knocks two great and destructive tyrants ready to carry out the will of the anti-nationalists. So it is now, that long past due time, that demands all free men of liberty rebel for the purpose of restoring our natural rights.
    I agree, the next president will not represent Americans.

I also believe the next president will most definately motivate Americans to have next American Revolution. What ever the outcome we will fight.

"What will you do without Freedom" William Wallace
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Sorry, I had only posted the second half of it when I pasted it from wordpad. I put the whole thing up now.

I agree, the next president will not represent Americans.
    More than any other time in our history.

Yes it is so sad. Our Nation is falling apart and it seems like the Government is the one saying lets see what we can distory now.
    I can not explain, my thoughts on all of this, I have a knot in my stomache and it seems to get worse every day. The sicking feeling of like something is really going to blow. I dont know what to do.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Yes it is so sad. Our Nation is falling apart and it seems like the Government is the one saying lets see what we can distory now.
    I can not explain, my thoughts on all of this, I have a knot in my stomache and it seems to get worse every day. The sicking feeling of like something is really going to blow. I dont know what to do.
    Koobster, the feeling you have is palpable. It is in the air with nearly every individual I know right now.

Things are weird, really weird lately and I can't put my finger on it, because it is so many things. Natural disasters galore, weird weather, pestulence, diseases formerly eradicated-now back, the $ is in free fall, gas and groceries and everything else went sky high and the whole situation has me FREAKED out!

I was among the masses of people who dumped my Chevy TrailBlazer SUV for a gas saving Toyota Yaris Sedan (40+ mpg) just yesterday. Its a major step down and I took a huge hit on my trade in. All the anxiety of possibly being stuck with a vehicle I can no longer afford to drive or get rid of had me almost in tears. Last weekend I woke up and told myself "ok, you cant change the price of gas, but you can control how much you consume-so go do something about it - NOW! So thats what I did and at least now gas is one less thing to get majorly stressed about.

I think I have hit the Panic button. I am an emotional wreck because I am scared about whats happening in our country and certain members of my family and friends think Im a bona fide Kook. I can't sleep and sometimes I get on these crying jags and I can't stop. I have NEVER had anxiety attacks in my life until the last 2 months. It's all just too much too fast.

Im going to begin stockpiling food and water also. Couldn't hurt!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sick and Tired, I am in total agreement with you, and to boot, my spouse is deployed right now in a place halfway around the world, dangerous as hell, and I have no idea whether he's coming back or not.

I mean -- I really never would have believed anyone if they'd told me my future would be like this. I also have a car I can't afford to drive. Today I went in with a check engine light and got a bill of freaking $900 on our new Chrysler van with only 37K on it!!!

That and trying to fill the thing with gas and I officially can't afford it anymore. My husband I both work, HAD savings at one time, have a daughter in college, are bleeding money through a home we can't sell ....

It's hideous what is happening in America -- but meanwhile, In the insulated area we live in, people sitll are building million dollar homes and driving huge luxury vehicles and living in gated communities .. . . .I just don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Koobster, the feeling you have is palpable. It is in the air with nearly every individual I know right now.

Things are weird, really weird lately and I can't put my finger on it, because it is so many things. Natural disasters galore, weird weather, pestulence, diseases formerly eradicated-now back, the $ is in free fall, gas and groceries and everything else went sky high and the whole situation has me FREAKED out!

I was among the masses of people who dumped my Chevy TrailBlazer SUV for a gas saving Toyota Yaris Sedan (40+ mpg) just yesterday. Its a major step down and I took a huge hit on my trade in. All the anxiety of possibly being stuck with a vehicle I can no longer afford to drive or get rid of had me almost in tears. Last weekend I woke up and told myself "ok, you cant change the price of gas, but you can control how much you consume-so go do something about it - NOW! So thats what I did and at least now gas is one less thing to get majorly stressed about.

I think I have hit the Panic button. I am an emotional wreck because I am scared about whats happening in our country and certain members of my family and friends think Im a bona fide Kook. I can't sleep and sometimes I get on these crying jags and I can't stop. I have NEVER had anxiety attacks in my life until the last 2 months. It's all just too much too fast.

Im going to begin stockpiling food and water also. Couldn't hurt!

Things are weird...I feel like I live in another universe...Nothing seems right anymore, I think it has alot to do with not trusting my governmen to do the right thing... Now we elect presidents by, 'who will do the least damage to our lives and our country'.

My husband and I hit the panic button too...We sold are beloved motorhome, it took too much gas to go anywhere. I too have anxiety attacks sometimes. The future does look grim, it looks like who ever is going to be our future president, wants to destroy our lives by flooding our country with poor uneducated illegal foreign lawbreakers, and then they want us to financially pay for it. That thought makes me stay in a constant state of anger.

I feel the same as all of you and we are all pretty much in the same boat with our living situation.

When I was at the dealer trading my SUV for the econo-box I now drive, I got into an interesting conversation with the finance guy there. His name was Rex and he was from New Zealand (legal, of course). He said he has never seen anything like this with people dumping their SUV's. Said it started about 2 months ago and mentioned that in Florida, they won't even consider taking one in as a trade in--want nothing to do with them!

I think a lot of our SUV's will end up in mex and S.America since gas is so cheap there and only the rich will be able to afford to drive them here.

We also got on the topic of gas prices (he blames Bush-him being an oil man and all) and I said I don't blame the prez entirely-but Im mad as hell that he won't secure our borders. He agreed with me on all points and said he didin't get it either. He mentioned that we are getting the bottom of the barrel coming here from over the border. When I was dont signing the papers he told me it's good to have conversation with like-minded people like me. This just further confirmed the magnitude of just how serious this issue is and how many others out there who feel like we do-frustrated, helpless, hopeless, scared.....etc.