Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mike Pence Declines to Endorse John McCain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mike Pence Declines to Endorse John McCain

Mike Pence Declines to Endorse John McCain

Mike Pence declined to endorse John McCain or Kelly Ayotte in their re-election bids while talking to reporters while flying to a campaign stop in Virginia.

"I look forward to supporting Republican candidates in the days and weeks ahead all over the country, and so does Donald Trump," Pence said. "But the stakes in this election are so high. To restore our country and home and abroad, we need new leadership, and I'm looking forward to standing should to shoulder with Donald Trump to drive that new leadership forward."

Pence also said that he sees "eye to eye" with Donald Trump on their views of the Khan family, the current iteration of the Muslim ban and Russia's alleged role in the hacking of DNC emails.

"I think Donald Trump and I see eye to eye on all those issues," Pence said. "Donald Trump and I both said that Captain Khan is an American hero and his family, like every Gold Star family, should be cherished, and by every American."

He continued: "With regard to other issues, I just—I've seen my role as simply amplifying the points that Donald Trump is making."

Pence iterated on his plane that he and Trump will stand "shoulder to shoulder in this campaign" despite having different ways of delivering their message.

"We have different styles, but we have the exact same goals, the exact same vision, and I strongly support Donald Trump's brand of leadership," Pence said, adding that he speaks with the GOP nominee "just about every day."

He declined to say whether he would back the Arizona and New Hampshire senators.

Pence, when asked whether he has shared any other positions of disagreements beyond Trump's declining to endorse Speaker Paul Ryan, told reporters that "those private conversations" will remain private.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/mike-pen...mccain-n623051
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So which one is it?

Or he did and now he doesn't?

NO AMNESTY