Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mike Tyson: Trump Shows Me Respect…’Barack Wouldn’t Do That’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think it's a positive. When candidates appeal to all types of people in our country, across incomes, race, experiences, troubles, woes, difficulties, it means that candidate is not a snob, is not judgmental, has understanding and is good to everyone.

I'm defending Mike Tyson's right to support a candidate he knows personally who was good to him and to be involved in our political process.
    I don't see how you can feel Tyson's endorsement of Trump is a good thing. However, I will respect your right to have an opinion, even if it is misguided in my opinion.

Mike Tyson is still a wife cheating, women assaulting, girl raping, drug addled, low-life thug of a man that is a sorry excuse of a human being. But if you feel his endorsement is a good thing .... so be it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mike Tyson is still a wife cheating, women assaulting, girl raping, drug addled, low-life thug of a man that is a sorry excuse of a human being. But if you feel his endorsement is a good thing .... so be it.
    None of that matters when it comes to his right to support a political candidate who was nice to him, MW.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12