Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Illegal aliens have no business participating in our society and they certainly have no business in our military! Having the opportunity to serve our country in a military capacity is an honor. It's an honor that should only be reserved for American citizens and legal immigrants. The only thing I want to see our country give to illegal aliens is a map home.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Knowing the type of people some of these are, I don't even feel they have the work ethic to be soldiers. Not generalizing, but many of them are just too lazy and have too many issues with alcohol to do the job.

They can do their 9-5 on the construction crews, but can you imagine the whining, the crying, the whining over having to "split up their families" and be deployed? Can you imagine having to take care of their FAMILY MEMBERS as military dependents? Can you imagine the fraud?

It take brains, courage, smarts, and physical stamina to be a soldier, especially those in combat. These are not idiots -- they are highly trained and skilled individuals -- and as a spouse of a soldier, soldiers WORK LIKE DOGS and dont' get paid much. They do it out of love of country -- also for the incentives, but also for committment to the country.

Do you really think these people would have that same inborn love of America? What do they even KNOW about America other than we have jobs, they can make money here, buy cool cars and drink a 6 pack after a hard days' work.

My husband hasn't had a drop to drink in Iraq now for months since he was home last. Do you think these people could go that long without alcohol?

I came across this one in an online newspaper comment section a while back.

"Allow all illegal immigrants to join the military, then we invade Mexico...with no exit strategy!!!" - Rich Vos

And the thing about my jokes is, they don't hurt anybody. You can take 'em or leave 'em - you can say they're funny or they're terrible or they're good, or whatever, but you can just pass 'em by. But with Congress, every time they make a joke, it's a law! And every time they make a law, it's a joke!

~Will Rogers

MW
    "Allow all illegal immigrants to join the military, then we invade Mexico...with no exit strategy!!!" - Rich Vos
    God one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know how many times I heard people suggest this, but this seems logical and simple. I don't know what we are waiting for.

1. Build the fence and secure our borders
    2. Give HUGE fines to businesses that hire illegals. Third strike and you are out: take away their license.
    3. No welfare, food stamps, free medicine, free schools, etc for illegals.

What are we waiting for? This is a good solution!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    I don't know how many times I heard people suggest this, but this seems logical and simple. I don't know what we are waiting for.

1. Build the fence and secure our borders
    2. Give HUGE fines to businesses that hire illegals. Third strike and you are out: take away their license.
    3. No welfare, food stamps, free medicine, free schools, etc for illegals.

What are we waiting for? This is a good solution!!!
    It is also the LAW!

Well except for the taking the license away. They are kind of hard to use from prison though.

2 years in the military is not enough. I would want at least 4 years, and if I had my way, outright citizenship would only be granted to those who saw combat.

These people do not serve anyone but themselves.
    If we were to trust them with military training. Once over there they and whoever hates us most will team up against us with the weapons we gave them.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Illegal aliens have no business participating in our society and they certainly have no business in our military! Having the opportunity to serve our country in a military capacity is an honor. It's an honor that should only be reserved for American citizens and legal immigrants. The only thing I want to see our country give to illegal aliens is a map home.

My thoughts exactly.Illegals have no right to be in this country,much less trade and barter for citizenship.I like to think that American citizens can defend their own country without the help of those that ignore our immigration laws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12