Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It would be nice if some people here could call the Long Beach Police Dept. to complain about Officer Ebell's actions:

LBPD

Call us at the Information Desk at:
    562-570-6555

E-mail us through the web master:
    Webmaster@longbeach.gov

St. Luke's Episcopal Church
    525 E. 7th St. Long Beach, CA 90813
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    This is my email to Pastor Commins of the church:

Pastor Commins:

I'm a Christian. I'm one who is familiar with God's Word. I recently read an article about your stance on being a sanctuary church for illegal aliens. I know that you quote Leviticus to make your point. However, you are avoiding Romans 13: 1-5 which emphatically states that we are to obey the laws of the land in which we live or are abiding. I've looked at fifteen different translations and all agree along with many commentaries that we are to obey the laws of the land UNLESS it pointedly says to disobey God's law (e.g. murder).

I feel that your position in disobeying Federal law of aiding and abetting someone who has broken our laws and is to be deported is in direct conflict with God's Word and thus you not only disobeying our government's law by God's. Please take this as a very important admonition. God is taking your position very seriously

Plus, it is a felony for a person, church or city to harbor an illegal alien. It is a crime.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Plus, it is a felony for a person, church or city to harbor an illegal alien. It is a crime.
    dyehard39, we need a reference to the ruling that makes it a violation of 8 USC ¶12 ¶1324(a) for a "church or non-profit relief organization" to harbor an illegal alien. INA 274 is the commonly quoted reference, but that is an "INS legal interpretation." Can you get us the original reference that FAIR had?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12