Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Missouri HAS NO ILLEGALS! See Why!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Missouri HAS NO ILLEGALS! See Why!

The Hemingway Report: Missouri has no illegal aliens

Amazing that this was posted a week ago, and it sank with NO COMMENTS! Maybe no one believed it? Apparently its true!

We need a few people to call Arizona and inform them about this! Who are the good representatives in Arizona?- I will get on this today!

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of Missouri.

In November, 2008, nearly 90% voting in favor! Thus English became the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri.

No individual has the right to demand government services in a language
    OTHER than English.

In 2008 a measure was passed that required the Missouri Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement offices receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration laws.

In Missouri, illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayers benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri HealthNET.

In 2009 a measure was passed that ensures Missouri 's public institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally in the United States.

In Missouri all post-secondary institutions of higher education to annually certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in the United States.

So while Arizona has made national news for its new law, it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in addressing this horrific problem.

Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT receive public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.

DON'T JUST DELETE THIS AMERICA ... KEEP IT GOING UNTIL WE GET ALL 50 STATES TO COMPLY!!!

Really has to make you wonder why nobody caused as stink about Missouri doesn't it. Looking more and more like they really were going to give Arizona, New Mexico and California back to Mexico doesn't it. These crooks in Washington all need to be sent to Gitmo.

Way to go big Mo! Now if only 49 states would follow their lead we could rid our country of the illegals.

Welcome to ALIPAC Lt_Travis_OHMM
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arizona can check the immigration status but the feds don't have to pick the illegals up and its certain that Obama won't have ICE pick 'em up and deport them. Missouri probably has the same problem with the Feds picking them up when they catch them. Arizona will move more towards Missouri eventually if they can get all the democrats out of their state government.

I'd like to find out what Missouris hiring laws are. Maybe soon I'll get around to researching them. Nobody hiring an illegal alien? What the hey is this country coming to?

No welfare for illegals! I bet them pesky 'ol illegals are calling Missouri racists. Welfare is the cornerstone for illegals. Can't have anchor babies without the welfare. $9.00 an hr. working under the table and not getting welfare to pay for everything just ain't a going to work for the illegal.

Uhm, did you read the link? They have no social services for illegals, ENGLISH ONLY for government, no spanish, etc...Why is every anti-illegal site ignoring what works? Its a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    Uhm, did you read the link? They have no social services for illegals, ENGLISH ONLY for government, no spanish, etc...Why is every anti-illegal site ignoring what works? Its a conspiracy.
    What, does the link state anything more than was copy and pasted over to Alipac? The illegals may still be there but they are just underground and don't come out. There's probably still lots of spanish legals there and they take care of their illegal brothers and sisters of nationality.

I still would like to know about the hiring laws in Missouri. Hearing things like what was posted is great but research will tell the true story. Even in my own posts I don't expect anyone to take what I post at face value. I expect them to research what I post and I know they will come to the same conclusion.

Hard to beleive that there are no illegals in Missouri since there's lots of farming going on up that way. Maybe them farmers and Missouri residents fully reject the illegals.

well I said this be for don't let the illegal Immigrants have anything just like missouri is doing .every state should do this
    wake the hell up & again thank you Gov jan . & we are not going to stop .
    No amnesty or dream act

Well, I would like to start contacting state reps in MASS on this issue, with lots of people. Anyone good at getting the good senators names? Is there a site that lists good state senators on illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    Well, I would like to start contacting state reps in MASS on this issue, with lots of people. Anyone good at getting the good senators names? Is there a site that lists good state senators on illegals?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.alipac.us/campaign/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast