Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MITCH MCCONNELL: BARACK AND I ARE THE NEW ’ODD COUPLE’ – HE SENDS ME NOTES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MITCH MCCONNELL: BARACK AND I ARE THE NEW ’ODD COUPLE’ – HE SENDS ME NOTES

How sweet.....
    MITCH MCCONNELL: BARACK AND I ARE THE NEW ’ODD COUPLE’ – HE SENDS ME NOTES

AP/Charles Dharapak

by CHARLIE SPIERING11 May 20157

Republican Senate Majority Leader en. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    boasted that he and President Obama are the new “odd couple” in Washington D.C., thanks to his ability to work closely with the president.

During a speech at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute in Boston, McConnell boasted that, like Kennedy and Utah Senator Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
    , he and Obama were a political “odd couple.”“I think Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Barack Obama may have them outdone,” he said, according to the Associated Press.

McConnell also boasted that he was receiving “handwritten notes” from the president as a result of their new friendship.
    “I had to warn reporters not to faint last week before offering the president some praise on trade,” he said. “I’m even getting handwritten notes from the president these days. He sent one the other day to thank me for supporting the nomination of Loretta Lynch.”

McConnell argued that he is a “realist” about the things that can be accomplished under Obama, arguing that it was important to work “over the the objections of his own party” to get things done.

“We’ve both chosen to put policy before party,” he said. “That’s how politics should be conducted, in my view.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/11/mitch-mcconnell-barack-and-i-are-the-new-odd-couple-he-sends-me-notes/

dont you wish this asshat had said these things before the last election instead of after being elected to a new 6 year term?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure glad to say that I did not vote for any major party again last year! Thus far, I have'nt found any reason for one to vote for them in'16. I'm searching, trying to stay alert for clues to real reasons. But a clue is not adequate.