Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt 2012 website.

YEAH -- Mitt in 2012!!!

I'm for Mitt in 2012 and in 2008, but unfortunately, Conservatives were too slow to wake up and see that Mitt was the only real conservative running (who had a chance of winning)! He was my former governor in Mass and he was an excellent governor all around. He is tough, but knows how to deal with the lib's! MITT IN 2012! I'd love it if they made bumper stickers; I'd drive around with that for the next four years!

I'm still hoping for a miracle.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Go Mitt!

We must limit the damage until 2012 though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Go Mitt!

We must limit the damage until 2012 though.
    Will we be able to reach 2012 as a nation ? At this rate , i don't think so . We need help fast
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It's almost as though you can "feel it" that he's NOT REALLY all of the way out of this. He just stopped campaigning.

You never know.....he could still become the nominee.

Miracles do happen, and one might happen with this because of how much support is lacking for McPain.

You can't win a presidential election carrying around as much heavy baggage as McCain is carrying around. I seriously doubt it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully a much better cadidate will surface by then.

Here is a slogan for a Mitt bumpersticker:

When YOU were counting on me I let you down in 08'
    Vote Mitt!

2012? I dont think we will recognize this country by then. It is literally disappearing before my eyes right now.

If amnesty passes, we will be demographically finished. There wont be any hope of another conservative winning a national election.

Our hope lies in gettign control of the house again. Focus on those races and we can at least play efffective defense.

Doesn't McCain have a heart condition or something? If he drops that would put Mitt back in the running correct?

Maybe he will get hit by a illegal driving drunk without a license (that would be devine justice).