Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Needs to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Not good enough. McCain needs to go into retirement.

Dixie
    Needs to go? Heck! Why hasn't he been? This man truly gets on my nerves. One more "my friend" and I'll go nuts.

I hope that there is a good 3rd party candidate.
    It is hard to believe that conservatives are voting for this guy. He looks so old and he is so utterly contemptable.
    Could you see him picking Huckabee as his VP? They'd remind me of Laurel & Hardy. You'd have Hillary as Pres.
    Someone already said it, this is the worst election in years. Look who'll we'll have to choose from! This would be an ideal time for a 3rd party candidate! I think some of the Dems feel like we do about their candidates.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: Needs to go...

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Not good enough. McCain needs to go into retirement.

Dixie
    Needs to go? Heck! Why hasn't he been? This man truly gets on my nerves. One more "my friend" and I'll go nuts.
    ROFLMBO

Well he lost a "friend" when he called law-abiding citizens "bigots" and xenophobes because they want their laws enforced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just heard on the radio that McCuster's campaign COULD BE OVER TONIGHT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let this be true.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I just heard on the radio that McCuster's campaign COULD BE OVER TONIGHT.
    Are you talking about Huckabee?

If he does then he is a spoiler and no man I would want in my pulpit. No integrity.

There better be. McCain will not win the election as much as the national media wants to make us think. Once McCain gets the nomination CNN, FOX News, MSNBC will start hitting him with all the crap they have on him; and it is a lot. They will start with the Vietnam Vets against John McCain.

This entire show has been to give Hillary the White House. Even the owner of FOX News Merdock donated 95,000. to the Hillary campaign, so this proves the sheeple have been manipulated by the media.

A republican must come forth that we can support. Whether Romney comes 3rd party, Buchanan, Paul, Newt. I certainly hope we can send a message "we are not asleep at the wheel".

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

There better be. McCain will not win the election as much as the national media wants to make us think. Once McCain gets the nomination CNN, FOX News, MSNBC will start hitting him with all the crap they have on him; and it is a lot. They will start with the Vietnam Vets against John McCain.

This entire show has been to give Hillary the White House. Even the owner of FOX News Merdock donated 95,000. to the Hillary campaign, so this proves the sheeple have been manipulated by the media.

A republican must come forth that we can support. Whether Romney comes 3rd party, Buchanan, Paul, Newt. I certainly hope we can send a message "we are not asleep at the wheel".
    I believe that Newt is setting up for next time or a third party by gathering a base through American Solutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12