Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a newbie I would not have brought this subject up myself, but thank you for the "scan."

May I suggest the moderators keep an eye on "tuntum" -- which ironically is also the name of a city in Brazil.
    Tantum is obviously here to annoy -- beginning on Friday the Thirteenth no less!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    Just wondering, what in the heck is the hb forum ?

Johnny
    Ditto Johnny and welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm guessing here but I think the reference is to the Hispanic Business Forums -- if Saturday Night Live did a skit on a pro-immigration discussion board, it would be about the HB Forum.

I actually get a kick out of these people who can't seem to distinguish an illegal alien from an Immigrant. When have you ever seen them write anything positive about the illegal aliens. Their only defense is calling others racist and bigots. I believe I just described the majority of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    Just wondering, what in the heck is the hb forum ?

Johnny
    even the "owners" of HB Forum have asked themselves that question.... so they severed their direct link to the forum space that they provide to these hot heads and shills for the corrupt Mexican government... along with some useful idiots who parade as "Americans", otherwise known as "collaborators" with foreign interests...

why would the Hispanic Business organization erase any evidence from its own website that they are connected to that cesspool?

the problem at HBforum is one of logic and reason being overwhelmed by their emotional attachment to their own "race"... as if they were a super-race: nothing good in the US ever happened without Mexican (no, not just Latino) brain and brawn; nothing worthwhile in the future will happen in the US without "Latinos'Mexicans" showing us how to do it. If that were the case, why do they keep saying that they love America, that this is greatest country in the world?... yet, America needs to be improved by Latinos/Mexicans in charge of our government; so they keep using contradictory slogans depending on the "venue" of the moment.

their frequent racist slip-ups confirm their dual track argumentation; it goes along with dual nationality and dual loyalty. (DS009's post about the meaning of "mestizo" was a real gem of convoluted reasoning; Chileans and other South Americans not being "real" Latinos, being too white.... was another. By their own words they condemn themselves)

They are either schizophrenic or simply duplicitous. 'American' in the sense of our Founding Fathers, they are not. IMHO

Obfuscation and duplicity are their tools,
    Assuming that we are all fools...
    They will fight another day,
    beware the new lies they will say.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I think I might have been a victim of a spammer or troll.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12