Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Moment to VENT...

Valentines has past, and our Loved ones are safe (my son has the flu, 103 temp). I've been up since 3:30, checking on him, worried as only a parent can. While I was sitting there watching him sleep I had so many thoughts of the little guys future and the battle taking place in this Country. I have not been involved as long as many (only since 9/11), then again I have been VERY outspoken at times. I am not a Politically Correct person, never had to be, NEVER wanted to be. But yesterday I might have stepped over the line, I do not know, I'm NOT Politically Correct. I was on here reading the news and posts while at the same time checking my email. I got an Action Alert from NumbersUSA, my Represenatives Immigration Report Cards. I FAXED all three, Rep. Stephanie Herseth, Sen. Tim Johnson and Sen. John Thune. Sen. Thune was the ONLY one with A's for his actions, I Thanked Him.
    The other 2 were Horrific! BOTH Democrats, and I FAXED them and called them "Gutless Politicians"...For NOT caring about the American People.
    Maybe I was wrong for saying that, Maybe I wasnt. My Mother taught me along time ago that NO ONE is to IMPORTAND, because WE ALL WIPE OUR BUTTS THE SAME... She is right...AS USUAL.
    I suppose I was frustrated, reading and writting about Losing Our Country, day in and day out, the Bad News usually outweighing the Good News. One would think that a Elected Represenative would be MORE PASSIONATE about this Country, it is so Sad to realize that is not true.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

so you feel guilty that you weren't harsh enough?
    these 'people' are taking away ours & our kids future, that our families worked and died for, i'm not worried that you called them 'gutless'. they are traitors in my book... gutless greedy traitors.

I'm not sure I'd call it gutless ....rather "soul"-less -- or without soul.

They do have the guts to stand up to true Americans ..they have the NERVE to let other people carry the burden of immigration while they reap profits. I'd say they have guts, they just have no heart or soul. They are empty people, without a country -- the only thing that matters is ....

Money.

My mother called people like these WALKING zombies! She said that while they are PHYSICALLY present, they are really EMPTY shells DEVOID of INTEGRITY and CHARACTER!

Re: A Moment to VENT...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Valentines has past, and our Loved ones are safe (my son has the flu, 103 temp). I've been up since 3:30, checking on him, worried as only a parent can. While I was sitting there watching him sleep I had so many thoughts of the little guys future and the battle taking place in this Country. I have not been involved as long as many (only since 9/11), then again I have been VERY outspoken at times. I am not a Politically Correct person, never had to be, NEVER wanted to be. But yesterday I might have stepped over the line, I do not know, I'm NOT Politically Correct. I was on here reading the news and posts while at the same time checking my email. I got an Action Alert from NumbersUSA, my Represenatives Immigration Report Cards. I FAXED all three, Rep. Stephanie Herseth, Sen. Tim Johnson and Sen. John Thune. Sen. Thune was the ONLY one with A's for his actions, I Thanked Him.
    The other 2 were Horrific! BOTH Democrats, and I FAXED them and called them "Gutless Politicians"...For NOT caring about the American People.
    Maybe I was wrong for saying that, Maybe I wasnt. My Mother taught me along time ago that NO ONE is to IMPORTAND, because WE ALL WIPE OUR BUTTS THE SAME... She is right...AS USUAL.
    I suppose I was frustrated, reading and writting about Losing Our Country, day in and day out, the Bad News usually outweighing the Good News. One would think that a Elected Represenative would be MORE PASSIONATE about this Country, it is so Sad to realize that is not true.

You were being too nice! They are evil rotten traitors who are selling out our country! Thanks to them it might be too late to save our country!... May they rot where the sun doesn't shine!

I will just state it's OK to give your feelings. HOWEVER, I wouldn't make any threats. I have an Internet friend who quoted Abraham Lincoln and Senator Spector had the FBI at her door saying it was a threat. NOW if the FBI comes to my door, the first thing I'm doing is calling Fox News and CNN and calling Glenn Beck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PartiotofPast,

Calling them "gutless" was mild. I have called them worse, both in my emails, and by phone. I am not afraid to tell anyone of the rotten job they are doing. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESTROYING AMERICA AND THE LIVES OF ALL OF US, in the name of the almighty dollar!

If I were in charge I would give them all a bad job performance rating, and if I had the power, I would have fired alot of them a long time ago.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep, everything everyone's said is right. We are all in the same boat, trying our best to avoid losing our country.

I also yesterday when my darn dsl would stay on, sent those immigration report cards with some of my "insight" and not so nice comments. You just have to vent some, when you know that they seem impervious to all that's going on around them.

Maybe we have already been sold; "lock, stock, and barrel" and they haven't told us yet. I don't know. Don't lose heart, we will prevail. Somewhere down those cold hearts of theirs, beats an American citizen.........geez sure hope so. Fingers crossed!