Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This on top of what that punk ass Miguel Perez says about starting a war to reclaim Aztlan - I shouldn't be surprised, but I am....and all the little puke who invented this "game" has to say is how he does not expect it to affect business? My God, these are people's lives!!!!

Looks like at least one mexican national is listening to the war cry from what I heard about the Nevada shooting yesterday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't agree with violent video games of any sort. However the Tea Party is just an arm of the current GOP, which is as much a part of the "machine" as the Dems to take us over and make us a part of the NWO. Anyone who supports "Big Business"-which supports illegal immigration so they can earn more profits while paying lower wages, as well as a "no borders" North American Union for the ease of doing business transcontinentally-over We the People is bad news folks!

Don't be so quick to believe what people say just because they say they are "conservative"-do your homework, do research before you vote!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Why Kill Muslims When You Can Kill The Tea Party?

By Silver Shield, on September 7th, 2011

Video: http://dont-tread-on.me/why-hate-muslim ... tea-party/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12