Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Released Emails Shows Hillary Reads from Scripts

More Released Emails Shows Hillary Reads from Scripts

October 12, 2016

In another hacked and released email chain by WikiLeaks, documents prove Hillary Clinton reads from scripts during call in interviews to networks like NBC. The emails also suggest mainstream media collusion with the Clinton campaign. In the email chain, Dan Schwerin, director of speechwriting for Clinton, informs Chairman of the Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta, that Clinton is going to call into the “Chris Hayes’ show this afternoon to do her tax hit.

Hayes is directed to ask the question: “Tell me about your new tax proposal?” Clinton then gives a detailed, and scripted, response:

“As you know Chris, right now, the super-wealthy and big corporations use every trick in the book to game the system and avoid paying billions of dollars in taxes. It’s not right. So today, I proposed adding a new “fair share surcharge” on multi-millionaires and closing loopholes to make it harder to game the system. (I’m also pushing for the Buffett Rule, which sets a minimum rate for those at the top, and other reforms like closing the carried interest loophole that allows some hedge fund managers to pay a lower rate than teachers or a nurses.) I’m proposing every idea I can to finally make those at the top actually pay their fair share.”

The script and her direct answer are pretty much spot on. The video to this ordeal can be watched below:

She's completely incompetent. She hasn't had an original idea of her own in her whole useless worthless life unless it was a scam or fraud to steal money and furniture.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn