Like Tree5Likes

Thread: More Syrian Refugees Heading into North Carolina

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Syrian Refugees Heading into North Carolina

Heads up! This is from my email and is not verified at this point...

Hi all:

Just one article to start off your day - more later - but this is astounding.

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT IT CAN’T HAPPEN HERE, NOT IN HENDERSONVILLE!
    Well it appears that the unlikely resettlement of Syrian Muslim refugees may soon be coming to settle down in our heretofore terror-free community of Hendersonville.
    Negotiations are in the early stages, and Syrian Muslims may soon be welcomed by religious groups who, as is probably the case, will be getting federal grant money; then there are the liberal politicians, like Mayor Volk, thinking with their hearts and not their heads. Mayor Volk went so far as to say, “No, I’m not worried about terrorism….These are families.” So were the Tsarnaev brothers, and the married Muslim couple in San Bernardino!
    Our local ABC-TV affiliate WLOS put out the report below yesterday. Do we really accept the lie that those who believe in the ideology of Islam will assimilate in our community? The Qur’an forbids Muslims from taking kafirs - non-believers - as friends, but supports lying to kafirs in an effort to subjugate them, convert them, make them dhimmis (taxpaying 3rd-class noncitizens), or kill them.
    If this comes to fruition, we may soon see a whole new culture telling us that we can’t eat bacon, we must give them prayer time if they work in our businesses, and actually be subjugated to demands that our young girls and women cover themselves up or possibly invite rapes and attacks for insulting Islam. Hang on to your hat, because if this actually happens, it’s a whole new ballgame in Henderson County and Hendersonville. If this scares you, but perhaps you weren’t quite ready to learn about home protection, gun safety and getting a concealed handgun permit might think twice. Check out my website: www.concealedcarrywnc.com - Being prepared is the best defense against evil.
    http://wlos.com/news/local/church-pu...ty-leaders-say

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had family that lived in Hendersonville for many years. First it was overrun with illegals from Mexico to the point older people were afraid to go to the Walmart after dark, now this. I am glad they are no longer alive to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I had family that lived in Hendersonville for many years. First it was overrun with illegals from Mexico to the point older people were afraid to go to the Walmart after dark, now this. I am glad they are no longer alive to see it.

I know the feeling.....

I live in Redondo Beach, CA which is upper income beach community and typically free of illegal aliens other
    than your weekly landscapers and occasional U-haul trucks being unloaded with furniture.

I was born and raised in NY and have the typical hard nose, rough and fearless New Yorker personalty and attitude.

However, I too had the same experience at a Walmart Super Center near me. I used to enjoy going to Walmart
    late in the evening to avoid the crowds but not anymore.

My last visit to Walmart was scary.... Being the only blond in a Southern California store, I felt like I was the illegal alien
    in another country (Mexico) with everyone just glaring and purposely bumping into me as if I was the invader.

Haven't been back since and that was 2 years ago.

Are the men wearing their ankle length cotton dresses? Some assimilation to American ways!

A REQUIREMENT TO BE GRANTED ASYLUM IN AMERICA! Are any laws upheld with these last 3 admins? Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. Their time and thoughts recorded and made law WASTED by jackasses. TREASON!

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Are the men wearing their ankle length cotton dresses? Some assimilation to American ways!

A REQUIREMENT TO BE GRANTED ASYLUM IN AMERICA! Are any laws upheld with these last 3 admins? Our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves. Their time and thoughts recorded and made law WASTED by jackasses. TREASON!

Most of them had their their pants belted below there crouch with their ass & underwear showing.