Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mortgages En Espanol.... with Jesus thrown in...

When watching a GREENLIGHT mortgage ad on TV this afternoon (after the AMNESTY defeat) I was prompted to call their toll-free number... it did say in the ad SE HABLA ESPANOL... I picked "0" for "all other questions", hoping that the CEO would pick up the phone.... Instead I got a young lady who was prepared for my kind of call.....

I asked if the ad was perhaps in error, was it meant to be broadcast in Mexico or another Spanish-speaking country; without flinching the young lady says that we have all these foreign cultures in the US and must help those whose English is not sufficient..... I responded stating that we have ONE CULTURE, the AMERICAN CULTURE, no matter where we might have come from.... I asked about OTHER cultures non-Spanish, which she ignored totally. She spoke over my voice and started to lecture me about "we are all God's children.... and that I "need Jesus in your Life"... I frankly did not expect the Jesus lecture....

I will follow up with an email through their website and let Greenlight Management know where WE stand on ENGLISH...

866-66FASTER
    www.66faster.com
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Re: Mortgages En Espanol.... with Jesus thrown in...

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    When watching a GREENLIGHT mortgage ad on TV this afternoon (after the AMNESTY defeat) I was prompted to call their toll-free number... it did say in the ad SE HABLA ESPANOL... I picked "0" for "all other questions", hoping that the CEO would pick up the phone.... Instead I got a young lady who was prepared for my kind of call.....

I asked if the ad was perhaps in error, was it meant to be broadcast in Mexico or another Spanish-speaking country; without flinching the young lady says that we have all these foreign cultures in the US and must help those whose English is not sufficient..... I responded stating that we have ONE CULTURE, the AMERICAN CULTURE, no matter where we might have come from.... I asked about OTHER cultures non-Spanish, which she ignored totally. She spoke over my voice and started to lecture me about "we are all God's children.... and that I "need Jesus in your Life"... I frankly did not expect the Jesus lecture....

I will follow up with an email through their website and let Greenlight Management know where WE stand on ENGLISH...

866-66FASTER
    www.66faster.com
    LOL!!!!!! Excellent.

Yeah, ask why they don't speak Russian.

Sam, tell her this: "I have Jesus in my life." and then quote her the following scriptures.

Romans 13:1-7 states: "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor."

That passage makes it abundantly clear. We are to obey the government God places over us. God created government to establish order, punish evil, and promote justice (Genesis 9:6; 1 Corinthians 14:33; Romans 12:. We are to obey the government in everything - paying taxes, obeying rules and laws, showing respect, etc. If we do not, we are ultimately showing disrespect towards God, for He is the One who placed that government over us. When the Apostle Paul wrote Romans 13:1-7, he was under the government of Rome, during the reign of Nero, perhaps that most evil of all the Roman Emperors. Paul still recognized that government’s rule over him. How can we do any less?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good for you! I happen to have Jesus in my life. Accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is not synonymous with being pro-amnesty. Nor, does it mean that we should welcome with open arms, those who choose to enter our country illegally. I'm so sick of people exploiting God to further their agendas. It's appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Good for you! I happen to have Jesus in my life. Accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is not synonymous with being pro-amnesty. Nor, does it mean that we should welcome with open arms, those who choose to enter our country illegally. I'm so sick of people exploiting God to further their agendas. It's appalling.
    I'm w/ you Deb. God doesn't condone stealing, theft, murder or anything else.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Here in Mexifornia, nearly all commercials end with the "se habla Espanol" line. Car dealerships, furniture stores, etc. But the ones who use it the most, not suprisingly, are bail bonds, DUI and criminal attorneys and healthcare plans. I recently saw a comercial for a WIC outlet, the places where illegals go to get their taxpayer funded leche, tortillas and baby formula for free, and they had a Latina looking woman running the counter, a Latina woman getting groceries, and when they advertised how shopping there earns people a free gift, she was like "Ju get da free geeft when ju chop here".
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I recently stopped a CAR DEALER AD (en espanol) by pointing out to the dealer that he was only delaying the integration of those "immigrants" by catering to them in Spanish, and insulting other Latinos because of the use of a sombrero in his ad.... ad stopped.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

https://hdusps.esecurecare.net/cgi-bin/ ... hFi&xssl=1

this online complaint form can be used to PROTEST taxpayer money advertising the POST OFFICE services in the racist forum known as

hispanicbusiness.com/forum

although the HISPANIC BUSINESS organization has virtually separated itself from this racist anti-white "discussion forum" by NOT linking to it on their main website, they need to feel the OUTRAGE of Americans whose taxdollars go to finance this hatred toward our country and its citizens...

Here is their canned answer...

Thank you for contacting us about advertising.

The U.S. Postal Service® advertises its products and services to compete and to survive.

The United States Postal Service® is totally self-supporting. .................
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The U.S. Postal Service® considers commercial sponsorships that directly promote its products and services (i.e., the U.S. Postal Service Bicycling Team, Lance Armstrong and the Tour De France). It is believed that these are in the best interests of promoting the business.

If you have a complaint about any such sponsorship, you may send your complaint in writing to:

USPS...
    CONSUMER ADVOCATE
    475 L'ENFANT PLAZA SW
    WASHINGTON, DC 20260-2200

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for choosing the United States Postal Service®.

Regards,
    Bernard A
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My letter has been mailed in the meantime... But I'll find an email contact for these guys.....

that we must "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's".... is a long established principle that we get from our parents and teachers....

the "higher law" is a cop-out!
    ...by a nose!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast