Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most Californians don't agree with SF

Have you ever had a day when you read the news , especially about all the crimes committed by illegal Immigrants , and the government working against us ....that it makes you just want to scream? Thats where im at today. Since i joined Alipac , every day i come online and i read this and that and go to the news stories, and each time im honestly SHOCKED at how many stories there are about how many crimes are committed by Illegals. I can say honestly that it blows me away.

And then i get mad again when i read what our President is doing and saying about Illegal Immigration. And then there is the issue with SF being a "sanctuary city"....ARRRGGGHHH!!!

As you all know....its very frustrating to have a government that does what it wants and speaks what they think is right, even when the majority of citizens don't agree....They don't care and they don't listen!
    Living in the SF bay area doesn't mean i support Sanctuary cities and not following immigration laws......just the same as anyone else living in the US feeling betrayed by our President wanting to give illegals amnesty and talking to the UN about us........I want my voice to be heard! I want the voices of everyone who disagree's with these government officials who think they speak for us heard ! They don't speak for us, the majority...they speak for themselves and ignore the citizens.

I'd like to see these 'deciders' live where suddenly they don't feel safe in their home or in their community because its over run by illegal immigrants. Or have their child enroll in a public school to find that they are one of the very few English speaking students there, in their own town! They'd feel the same if they were walking in my shoes! You know that old saying, "walk a mile in my shoes"

Just because i live in CA doesn't mean i agree with any of the things going on here....and i certainly don't agree with SF and where they stand on illegal immigration...and most everyone i know feels the same way.

I live in California and day by day I hate people from the south more and more. (mod edit) You cannot go anywhere in this state and not be effected by them I went to my local Jack in the box to get a milk shake with my kids and I could not communicate the fact that I wanted extra wip cream to the drive threw person? She spoke only spanish and I got extreamly mad. The blind eye that has made california a extension of mexico is enough to make one SICK. Now they are claiming illegal aliens are down LOL that whipped dog number 11 million has been used forever by politicians. That lie does not hold up but the liberals think we are just stupid. I certainly do not think like SF!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I'm with you there Dave-co.
    I moved to Arizona, outside of Phoenix, thinking I would finally be in a place where I felt like I actually lived in the United States, not some third world country like the bay area was becoming. I had the first house on the street, people moved it, it looked normal, safe. Unfortunately, the illegals move faster than most Americans. They completely took over the place. By the time I moved there were safe houses being busted regularly and gun shots going off at night. Windows shot out of homes that were on the market for sale. Bullet holes in cars driving by.

People are not getting how quick and destructive the effect of illegals flooding in to this country is. And, then the anchor baby option just multiplies the effect.

We need to wake up.

I often have upsetting days when the NY MSM run BS stories like this one from yesterdays NY Daily News:

The immigration bonus: Newcomers boost salaries and opportunities for all

Editorials

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:00 AM

The chorus is relentless: Immigrants from Mexico and Asia and elsewhere - like vampires from Transylvania - are draining America's lifeblood, driving down the wages and benefits of citizen workers.

Not only is that bogus, but a new report by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco makes clear that it's exactly the opposite of the truth.

Yep: The more immigrants in a state, the healthier its labor force.

Comparing the economies of states with large immigrant populations and states that have very few - California versus West Virginia, for example - researchers Giovanni Peri and Chad Sparber found that newcomers provided increased labor that allowed businesses to upgrade and expand.

This raised employment and long-term income for all workers, whether U.S.-born or not.

Between 1990 and 2007, the researchers estimated that immigration to the United States raised incomes between 6.6% and 9.9% - about $5,100 a year, counted in 2005 dollars.

Wow.

Further, the data show that foreign- and U.S.-born workers were typically engaged in very different occupations - putting the lie to the contention that immigrants take Americans' jobs away.

So next time you encounter an anti-immigration demagogue, ask him if he wants to make more money. If the answer is yes, tell him to make peace with America's heritage - and its future - as a nation of immigrants.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/201 ... z0yUFSwZaJ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)