Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Well said NB.

Here's Hewitt's e-mail if anyone wants to contact him:

hhewitt@ hughhewitt.com

p.s. Hewitt has (falsely) proclaimed himself an immigration "moderate." It seems from his recent statements that this supposed conservative supports mass amnesty tied in with border security (or is he just giving Obama advice?). Anyway, he needs to be reminded that there is nothing "moderate" about another mass amnesty tied in with with false claims of border security -- which means Americans would be stuck with an amnesty and still open borders. We've heard this tune before Hugh, and we're not buying it.
    Thanks Populist! Actually...I believe I do want to contact Hugh! Thanks for the e-mail!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Hugh Hewitt is an IDIOTIC TRAITOR!
    THROW THE NEOCONS OUT!!!!!!!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    The term "regularizing immigration status" has been used exclusively for some time by the news anchors on PBS's "The News Hour with Jim Lehrer", and with special relish by La Raza member Ray Suarez when he is speaking to spokespersons from anti-illegal immigration groups such as CIS.
    I thought being "regular" meant being able to eliminate solid waste without any problems, i.e. not being constipated.

I think the USA should be "regularized" by receiving the illegal alien laxative of Attrition Through Enforcement.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Hugh Hewitt is an IDIOTIC TRAITOR!
    I agree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hugh Blewit is actually a businessman. He talks endlessly about how the Republicans can get more votes, win elections and regain power. But there's no talk about how to solve any of the problems especially the illegal immigration problem except for amnesty. Everything is about image, rhetoric, new faces, etc. In other words it's all about winning and how the republicans can do it using propaganda. I predict the Republicans will lose again in the next election. Blewit.

Hugh ought to change his last name to Dimwitt. It would be a whole lot more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Hugh Blewit is actually a businessman.
    So he's one of them that wants cheap slave labor and the consequences be damned.

He can live in his big house on the hill in the gated community while us working class slobs have to deal with the social upheaval from all the non-assimilated, newly amnestied, former illegals.

Hewitt is a shoe-in for poster boy in '09, of the Clueless RINO Club.

I heard him today getting all excited that Hillary Clinton might be the secretary of state. Isn't this guy suppose to be a conservative?

What a moron.

He's a Neocon.

Purge the Neocons from the Republican Party or the party is DEAD!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12