Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IndianaJones, thank you. I just wish there were more Floridians who know about this and all that happened and who would come forward so that we could lay it all out on the table as to just how "our friend, Mel" came to power.

Now he is here and he is reeking havoc upon our country and the American people, working hard to silence our voices the way the voices of the people in CUBA are silenced.

Basically, both Jeb and George Bush shoved him at us, and we naively and unknowingly let them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    The point I'm trying to make, and I won't keep going and getting more articles....I'll just tell you that Floridians had really chosen McCollom, he was ahead and then the Bush elves and Bush himself stepped in and derailed his lead and convinced all of us to vote for Mel Martinez and this obviously was for the purpose to put "another one of his helpers" in place.

People around the country have no clue about this scenario which went on in 2004. Americans should know because today in 2007, that event in 2004 in Florida is having a profoundly terrible effect on the USA.
    I always supported McCollum, especially in his fight against that sleazebag Martinez.

When I got a fundraising mailing from that liar Mel during his race against McCollum I threw it right in the garbage.

On terrorism, capital punishment, crime, ending racial preferences and a host of other issues his record in Conagress was impeccable.

His demeanor and actions as a manager during the impeachment of Slick Willie were praiseworthy.

But the fact is that he's not electable in a statewide contest.

If he's the only one who can beat Martinez in a primary we should support him, but if there's a Republican who can beat him and the Dem. in the general election, then he/she deserves our support.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Shapka, you obviously knew who this guy was. I had never heard of him really. Legal the elves are all over, "Keeblers". It's going to be hard work but it can be done! And (you know Who) can intervene and do wonders.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

JAK
    Signed and passed it on!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signed!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I'm not from Florida, but it said I could sign the petition, which I did. I'll be happy to assist any other state who wants help to dump morons that don't deserve to be in office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12