Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS 13 INITIATIONS - HOUSTON & PASADENA, TEXAS

A friend received the following in an email on 03/28/08. This is not surprising in Houston and Pasadena, TX. not to mention next to a Wal-mart.

"The Houston and Pasadena Police Departments have issued a warning to all drivers that the gang MS 13 is currently initiating members into their gang. They are rear ending cars and when the person gets out they are opening fire on the person. Please be very careful as just last night an 18 year old girl was shot and killed after she was rear ended. It happened at the Case Ole parking lot on Spencer near the Deer Park Wal-Mart. "

I thought some police departments were claiming that these warnings are a hoax?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope you are correct I haven't found it mentioned anywhere else. But I for one would not have any trouble believing. Sorry if I went too fast!

Re: MS 13 INITIATIONS - HOUSTON & PASADENA, TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    A friend received the following in an email on 03/28/08. This is not surprising in Houston and Pasadena, TX. not to mention next to a Wal-mart.

"The Houston and Pasadena Police Departments have issued a warning to all drivers that the gang MS 13 is currently initiating members into their gang. They are rear ending cars and when the person gets out they are opening fire on the person. Please be very careful as just last night an 18 year old girl was shot and killed after she was rear ended. It happened at the Case Ole parking lot on Spencer near the Deer Park Wal-Mart. "
    Thank goodness we have "carry permits" here in Texas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I thought some police departments were claiming that these warnings are a hoax?
    Authorities in some cities have been alerting residents but so far there have been no reported incidents.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/crime/ ... umping.htm
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>