Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSM continues to lie for McCain and Huckabee.

[u]Need posts against McCain and Huckabee here.

Article full of Lies. Just a little of the article.

BATTLE HITS HOME: Tell Michigan how to create jobs, growth
    January 10, 2008
    By JUSTIN HYDE

"When you grow up and life's a struggle, you have a whole different understanding of what most people are going through," Huckabee says in the ad.

The spot ends with him repeating a debate jab at Romney: "I believe most Americans want their next president to remind them of the guy they work with, not the guy who laid them off."

That line also hints at a major division between Huckabee and other GOP candidates over trade. Romney and McCain staunchly back trade deals such as the North American Free Trade Agreement, saying the benefits in jobs outweigh the risks. Huckabee has criticized such deals, and is the only one among the three to threaten penalties against China for manipulating its currency.

It was Romney who threaten penalties against China.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... /801100391

Re: MSM continues to lie for McCain and Huckabee.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Duncan Hunter is adement about straightening out China.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm devoting my whole afternoon to addressing this. I'll be making phone calls, visiting forums---the ones where people can actually read and write---and sending out emails. This is getting ridiculous. Mike Huckabee has run one of the snidest campaigns I've seen in years, and the media has given him a complete pass. McCain is flat out crazy. What's a concerned American to do.....

Neither one of these clowns has a chance of winnng the White House, which leaves us with an even more abysmal outcome.

Re: MSM continues to lie for McCain and Huckabee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Duncan Hunter is adement about straightening out China.
    Rockfish, your correct, this is one of Hunter's main issues. As usual, he just wasn't in the article and Romney continues to make this one of his.

Banned
    Romney spoke in one of the debates about the difference between
    free trade and fair trade

I think he would be tough on some of these other countries

xyz
    I am favoring Romney but still undecided and I would like to see more of all the candidates. There are 48 States to go...
    I would like to hear more from:
    Paul on the economy, Romney on Free Trade, Thompson on foriegn policy and Hunter ..Hunter has managed to get his message across with very little exposure but I would like to see the Candidates given more air time to state their positions..

BTW how do I contact an administrator about a technical problem?

Banned
    What I would really like to see is

The Dems nailed down on their stances , Especially on illegal immigration

We know they are pretty much all for amnesty but they need
    to get called on it in front of America

I heard on the news that the Demacrates are not even going to SC to campaign, we all know why, they might get asked about illegal immigration which is a huge issue there.

So I guess we know how the cowards are going to ignore the subject, they will just ignore the state.....I would love to see them get not one vote in that state.

I am editing this as I put SC and I believe the state was Michigan they were speaking of.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I heard on the news that the Demacrates are not even going to SC to campaign, we all know why, they might get asked about illegal immigration which is a huge issue there.

So I guess we know how the cowards are going to ignore the subject, they will just ignore the state.....I would love to see them get not one vote in that state.
    If it is a huge issue then the debate tonight should be interesting

One thing about Fox is they will bring up the illegal immigration issue

Here is one reason why Huckabilly is being forced upon us!!

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet--

29 December, 2007--
    The National Expositor--

"Mike Huckabee recently named Richard Haas (the President of the CFR) as his advisor on foreign policy.----So what does Richard Haas believe in?-----Basically states the Bill of Rights and Constitution should be given up in favor of a cooperative world body run by elite consensus.----Just wait till you see what your children will have to deal with.----Richard Haass: ---states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.----- Our notion of sovereignty must therefore be conditional, even contractual, rather than absolute."

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/840.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast