Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC’s O’Donnell: Migrants Are ‘Assets,’ Trump Supporters Are ‘Loathing’ and ‘Fearfu

MSNBC’s O’Donnell: Migrants Are ‘Assets,’ Trump Supporters Are ‘Loathing’ and ‘Fearful’

More fodder for fans of the Left — cable host insinuates president's followers are easily manipulated on race

By PopZette Staff | Wednesday, October 24, 2018

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell praised those in the migrant caravan headed toward the U.S. on Tuesday night — while criticizing supporters of President Donald Trump, slamming them as fearful, loathing, and racist.
    O’Donnell said the migrants “would be an asset to this country.” He said this just before he described Trump voters as “loathing” and “fearful” — then went on to lump them in with white supremacist David Duke and insinuated they were hearing nationalist dog whistles in Trump’s recent Houston rally remarks, as The Daily Caller noted.

O’Donnell also claimed the only thing Trump supporters fear more than people from Central America is “people from the Middle East.”

The cable host credited Trump for the size of the migrant caravan — and for using it to his advantage.

“We do know that the numbers have grown because the president of the United States has drawn so much attention to it,” O’Donnell declared. “More people in Central America have decided to get in the flow of these refugees, and they’re doing that for mutual protection.”

The MSNBC host also claimed Trump is using the caravan as a tool to “create more fear and loathing in his desperately fearful supporters.”

One can only imagine, of course, the immediate and frenzied blowback if anyone had criticized former President Barack Obama or former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton supporters as fearful and racist.

In his tirade, O’Donnell held nothing back in terms of his views of Trump supporters: “Loathing and hatred is the jet fuel formula for the Trump campaigns,” he said. “Donald Trump wants you to know that he hates the same people you hate. If you hate Muslims, if you hate black people, if you hate anyone who lives south of the Rio Grande.”

O’Donnell continued, “But he knows he cannot come out and say, ‘I’m a hater, I’m a racist,’ and he knows he doesn’t have to. He knows he got the Ku Klux Klan vote without saying ‘I’m a racist’ out loud. He knows he got David Duke’s enthusiastic support without having to say ‘I’m a racist’ out loud.”

Then the MSNBC employee referred to the president’s comments on Monday night during a Houston rally, when he explained how he distinguishes between a “nationalist” and a “globalist.”

“You know, they have a word, it sort of became old-fashioned. It’s called a nationalist,” Trump said, as he rallied voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in the upcoming midterms.

“And I say, ‘Really? We’re not supposed to use that word,’” Trump continued. “You know what I am? I’m a nationalist. OK? I’m a nationalist.”

He continued, “You know what a globalist is, right?”

He explained, “A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly not caring about our country so much. And, you know what? We can’t have that.”

O’Donnell would have none of this. “He knows that in America, the word ‘nationalist’ usually follows the word white, ‘white nationalist,’” he said of the commander-in-chief.

“That’s what it’s meant in the 21st century. Trump voters understand, David Duke understands, Donald Trump has to leave the word ‘white’ out of his use of the world nationalist. But when Donald Trump uses that word, he wants you to hear it as racist.”

See more in the video below. (O'Donnel begins at 3:15)

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/ms...g-and-fearful/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hahahaha... OML, these people are simpletons and this goofball is the king of the Dinosaur Media conglomerates. Look over here at this shiny thing; look away from the Invasion; look over here.... blah blah blah, Rinse and repeat
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send their "assets" home!

They can go build America on their soil.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL