Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They stack the panel with OBLs and illegals.

These cowards would never invite Pat Buchanan to discuss these issues. He would shred them apart and completely embarass them on live TV.

Hell, I'm tempted to hop in my car and drive to USD to give them a piece of my mind.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Most get paid cash!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I researched a little more and it appears that co-host Maria Theresa Kumar has debated Buchanan on the Chris Mathews show. Mathews acts as a buffer during most of the interview, but Pat let's her have it at the end, and its no wonder she didn't want to debate him again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUjKyLLAYUd
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned

Re: screw latinos

Quote Originally Posted by bringingit
    It's funny how this forum states that anything said in a racial manner will be banned from the web site, however Screw Latinos is a racial slur, though this web site condones it.... WE will all have a greater good to answer too one day... BE READY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    SCREW LATINOS

Let me explain

Nobody is dinging anybodies heritage , origin or where they come from or came from

This is America , not latinoland

I am an American , not a German American (German decent)

I've had it with these idiots , they can either be Americans or not

If they don't like it they can all get out , legal , illegal and all the rest

latino is not a race , period , this statement is not racial and is my opinion

I'm sick to death of them always wanted to be separate , But they sure want all the goodies that the gringo pays for.

The Democrats and some Repubs continue to spew this divisive garbage about one ethnic group or another. Why is it that "Latinos" continue this effort to get special status? One could argue that it's not about Latino at all. Maybe it's all about what might happen if Latino's, Mexicans in particular, were suddenly not able to send billions of $$ back into the Mexican economy. Are we not, in all honesty, keeping the Mexican economy afloat and this is why illegal immigration isn't being stopped?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

That was a good video, Thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's another good one.

United We Win

United We Win is a campaign about the American future. We have one main message = Latino issues are American issues, and American issues are Latino issues.

Right now, many young Latinos don’t feel fully part of America. In places like Arizona, young Latinos feel unwelcome, and across the country, young Latinos have felt the brunt of job loss, reduced educational access, and the general state of the country. And while the rest of America is experiencing that as well, the rest of America had a hard time understanding why American Latinos were upset about SB 1070. Racial profiling – and the politics of race-baiting – affects everyone, though; it affects the young and the old, and it betrays the progress we’ve made as Americans.

United We Win is about young people claiming our role as the next Greatest Generation. United We Win asks us to unite – white, black, and brown - to build a legacy for ourselves. Let’s live our new patriotism – after all, we’re all part of the same America, and united will we win.

* What this campaign is

United We Win is Voto Latino’s public awareness, education, and mobilization campaign around the 2010 mid-term elections. We want both Latinos and non-Latinos to all claim our joint stake in America, and work to solve problems together. We’re working to register young Latino voters across the country so that they can be involved in their own America, and make their voices heard on issues and laws that matter to them.

We’re doing voter registration and voter education in the states that have large Latino populations, such as California, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and Florida. We’re also nationally broadcasting video PSAs PSAs featuring a diverse cast of both Latino and non-Latino Americans, and radio PSAs made by rock, rock en espanol, pop, reggaeton, and other musical genres.

* Why we chose the phrase “United We Winâ€

Banned
    "United We Win is a campaign about the American future. We have one main message = Latino issues are American issues, and American issues are Latino issues. "

With these idiots its all about being separate

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    SCREW LATINOS

Let me explain

Nobody is dinging anybodies heritage , origin or where they come from or came from

This is America , not latinoland

I am an American , not a German American (German decent)

I've had it with these idiots , they can either be Americans or not

If they don't like it they can all get out , legal , illegal and all the rest

Amen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast