Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    That was a good video, Thanks!
    You're welcome, Steve

I thought it really showcased how treasonous and deceitful that woman is. Pat was at the point of bewilderment in that interview. I like how at the end he said, kinda under his breathe, "For heaven's sakes......" And then, "JUST ENFORCE IT AGAINST EMPLOYERS!"

I highly recommend reading Pat's work. I can link you to a thread where I reviewed four of his books if you like.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned

Re: screw latinos

Quote Originally Posted by bringingit
    It's funny how this forum states that anything said in a racial manner will be banned from the web site, however Screw Latinos is a racial slur, though this web site condones it.... WE will all have a greater good to answer too one day... BE READY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    SCREW LATINOS

Let me explain

Nobody is dinging anybodies heritage , origin or where they come from or came from

This is America , not latinoland

I am an American , not a German American (German decent)

I've had it with these idiots , they can either be Americans or not

If they don't like it they can all get out , legal , illegal and all the rest

You can report the post
    I fully understand the rules and if this crosses the line the mods will delete the post.

Banned

It's funny how this forum states that anything said in a racial manner will be banned from the web site, however Screw Latinos is a racial slur, though this web site condones it.... WE will all have a greater good to answer too one day... BE READY!!!!

SCREW LATINOS

Let me explain

Nobody is dinging anybodies heritage , origin or where they come from or came from

How to Handle a Forum Troll

If you ever have participated at a forum, chances are, you have probably run into a forum troll. Forum trolls frequently write annoying or offensive posts, and often spend their time insulting other members.

No one likes being insulted, so here you will learn how to handle a forum troll the next time you come across one.

Instructions.
    Ignore it. This is the most important step because forum trolls feed on attention, even if it's negative. You may want to give them a thing or two, but it won't have any effect, it will only make things worse.

Post around the troll. While keeping step 1 in mind, don't look it in the eye, and don't pay attention to it, just continue on your way and post around it, as if it isn't there.

Have the forum troll removed. If the troll gets out of hand and goes too far, alert the moderator. Forum trolls have a negative impact on a community, there is no doubt about that. It should be in the moderator's best interest to remove it from the forum, especially if it is harassing and warding other members off.

Banned
    Could have been a troll , time will tell

I will get out of line now and then , the whole situation gets very frustrating

I just feel latinos are sucking off the "minority , poor me" status that libs are so willing to give to them

I think its sickening ,

I'm an American first , German decent second , hell , I don't even like sauerkraut

But love Bratswurst

Oh , and I do love mexican food

SCREW LATINOS

Let me explain

It's "funny" how your very first post here at ALIPAC is attacking another member by throwing the race card around when in fact their was no such racial comment made. Latino is not a "race," despite what that job application you completed stated!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

I just feel latinos are sucking off the "minority , poor me" status that libs are so willing to give to them

I agree and what you said before is NOT racist. It's the TRUTH!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123