Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC Messes Up... Admits their King just another Muslim

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 385x421486

*omg General Electric should take the 140 billion dollars my tax dollars paid them to fire these clowns... who are soooooooooooooo damn dumb that they can't even protect our Muslim King. This video clearly says Obama needs to get support from other muslims (like himself) and he's having a difficult time getting it (poor baby).... Face it, Obama is a Muslim sent to this country to destroy it... MSNBC just admitted he was, although they will probably all be fired from General Electric for being so dumb as to admit it. If you want to know who the real terrorist in this country is, all you have to do is look at Obama bin Laden, Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, Rangle and many others.

What more proof do we need? Even the government owned station MSNBC can't cover up the lies much longer.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Then, why does not Michelle cover her head?

I have to think that Obama has one foot in Islam and one in Christianity, in order to attempt to please both sides.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chuck says Obama is Muslim, Chris doesn't correct him. Obama is a Superhero because he talks tough, but then he bows to foreign leaders. When Obama says he is going to make friends with America's enemies, it can be a scary thought.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Obama bows to foreign leaders, because he is foreign. Obama is an illegal immigrant himself. His familiy in the US has already been deported due to immigration violations.

Obama's entire life is a lie. He is a silver tongue devil that can now do the work of the United Nations. Every word out of his mouth is a lie, and he doesn't even care those lies are being exposed.

But.......don't think any candidate from the GOP any better. When they put up peeps like Rudi Guiliani, John Mccain, Sarah Palin... you must realize they are all owned by the same people. The United Nations owns the entire country and 90% of the politicians that LMAO , serve us.

Personally I would prefer our leaders didn't believe in any religion or much less make it a requirement of them. That being said, Obama's affiliation with Islam or Christianity is frankly of little importance to me SO LONG he doesn't force any of his beliefs down my throat. Like AmericanElizabeth mentioned, it just seems like nowadays politicians only make a big deal of their religious affiliations only to garner votes from the religious Americans who would otherwise not vote for an atheist such as myself. Given the choice between a Muslim and Atheist, I wouldn't be surprised if America voted for the Muslim only because he believed in a divine being.

I said it last week, and then Rush Limba said it: Where are the REPUBLICANS? I mean, there should be a FEW Republcans making NOISE. The shine is off Obama now, the Dem Radio does NOT LIKE corporate Obama, or the bogus national health care bill! The time is ripe for the picking, and the Republican Leader says: We cant win this year"

Its like a gigantic conspiracy they all play along with, when even Rush is ignored.

April
    Its like a gigantic conspiracy they all play along with
    Exactly! It is a game/agenda they are all aware of and play along with.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    xfighter, I am far from being an atheist myself, but will not vote for a politician based solely on their claims of purported Christianity, it would be utter foolisheness, as they could be lying. Many call themselves "Christians" but in the case of some politicians, they seem to do so in order to help polish up the store front.

You see them claim to be, even making a spectacle of their church attendance, but then you find out later they were taking bribes on the side, women/men on the side of a marriage, etc...the list goes on. Of course in my book, I'd rather them be honest and not claim it so they will not tarnish the image of people who really are Christians. In other words, they make real Christians look terrible to those who do not know or understand our/my beliefs.

Politics and religion might be mixed to some degree in our nation, but it is part of who we started as. So those people wanting power seize on it as a way to get the vote, look at Clinton, went to church faithfully while having his women on the side....wow, what a scum (any of them who do this are).

I cannot say if Obama really is, or not. I think simply he is a fence rider and this is typical of many politicians these days. So that said, I cannot respect him one way or another, he is just in for the power and his own personal belief agenda.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Personally I would prefer our leaders didn't believe in any religion or much less make it a requirement of them. That being said, Obama's affiliation with Islam or Christianity is frankly of little importance to me SO LONG he doesn't force any of his beliefs down my throat. Like AmericanElizabeth mentioned, it just seems like nowadays politicians only make a big deal of their religious affiliations only to garner votes from the religious Americans who would otherwise not vote for an atheist such as myself. Given the choice between a Muslim and Atheist, I wouldn't be surprised if America voted for the Muslim only because he believed in a divine being.
    Wow!! Such a bold move from you in a forum like this!! I agree completely. To me, spirituality is personal. Your shouldn't force your religion on others, especially in politics.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams

"reason and experience both forbids us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle." George Washington

I post these quotes not as a poke in the eye to those that may find offense, but to show that this country was not founded by atheists or Moslems, but by Christians.

Morality is different for a Christian than for others, just ask a member of a head hunting tribe, or a cannibal.

The atheist has the protection of the Christian, and the Christians that came before us who gave us all a Constitution that allows for the atheist's lack of belief. Ask that of other countries or religions and see what you get.

Where is the land of the atheists? And what have they offered to men?

God gave us free will. Does the atheist extend this freedom to others in a free manner? Or do they find offense in the faith of others and claim that their space has been violated? How is it that the atheists finds offense in something they profess not to believe in? Should all Christians vanish, what would the atheists be left with?

With that said, I should prefer a Christian leader in politics, not to preach, but as a buffer from tyranny.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast