Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Multiple War Crimes of Obama, Bush expertly explained: 12-minute video

Multiple War Crimes of Obama, Bush expertly explained: 12-minute video

Posted on July 4, 2013 by Carl Herman

The Truthseeker: Obama’s arrest, Bush’s trial: 12-minute video

RT’s The Truthseeker 12-minute video explains with multiple expert witnesses the legal argument for War Crimes prosecution against US government “leadership” in the Bush and Obama administrations.

The most egregious War Crime is unlawful War of Aggression, with deaths in the millions. All “reasons” for these wars are now acknowledged in official US government documents as known to be false as they were told. This means that it is uncontested conservative history that US “leadership” lies directly caused thousands of deaths and injuries to US soldiers; arguably the crime of treason for being the cause of attacks on the United States.

The most elegant solution is for Americans in military and government to recognize “emperor has no clothes” unlawful orders, refuse them, and arrest those who issued them.

We offer Truth & Reconciliation as an alternative to criminal and civil prosecution of probably a literal 1% for War Crimes and massive economic fraud. Awakened minions to obvious criminals have unique opportunity to powerfully contribute from their insider positions. We invite their heroism.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...ute-video.html

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

History of American warfare

Retribution; I'm going to kill you because you killed my brother.

Anticipation; I'm going to kill you because i killed your brother.

Diplomacy; I'm going to kill my brother then kill you on the pretext that your brother did it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)