Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Murder Americans Won't do

Murder Americans Wont Do

Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: August 11, 2007

Here is a little exceprt form the latest in the dally news reports about murder, crime and illegal immigrant fed gangs.

In Newark, NJ this week, 4 American citizens were lined up and shot in the head by illegal immigrants.

[b]These “undocumented murderersâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take a look, a good hard look, at what happens when some of our states and cities make themselves into "sanctuaries" for illegals! Take a good hard look at New Jersey, and the city of Newark, where three promising young people with their lives ahead of them, were gunned down by thugs, at least two of which are foreign nationals illegally in this country! Why were these people still on the streets? Apparently, because they are illegals-wouldn't be politically correct to lock them up without bail, you see; not in a city and a state that have declared themselves "sanctuaries" for anyone and everyone who violates our immigration laws! The Governor and the Mayor are right about one thing, though: they failed these murdered young people,and their families, and they failed the citizens of Newark, and of the state of New Jersey!

By the way, where is the oh-so-compassionate voice of La Raza? Where's their outrage? Oh, excuse me; I forgot that La Raza's compassion only extends to illegals, and those who support La Raza's agenda; for the rest of us Americans, of any race, La Raza has only contempt and disdain!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

MORE BLOOD ON BUSH'S HANDS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)