Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My activism campaign against the Special Interest lobby.

Just wanted to let my patriotic friends know, I am still bombarding the airways from sea to shiny sea. This is my latest response to President Bush signing a executive order, to chase down contractors working on Federal projects using illegal aliens.

(ICE) does not discriminate, and therefore if any person gets caught offering refuge to 'illegal aliens' NOT IMMIGRANTS. They will be arrested for aiding and abetting illegal foreign nationals. Nobody must be exempt from investigation including government contractors, or even employment agencies who employ laborers. Today! NOW! (ICE) is now being offered intelligence by the public-at-large. People are becoming 'informants' and using their inside knowledge to report suspicious activity regarding fraudulent Social Security Numbers and large numbers of individuals who cannot comprehend English was certain to draw attention. Amongst the illegal aliens who entered our nation came many hard-core criminals, child pedophiles, female attackers, murders, robbers and Social security theft that do not get wide press.

Ice has a ICE Tipline: 1-866-DHS-2ICE for intelligence to locate illegal aliens, or predatory businesses that employ them. The power to help America has been returned to the general public? If we can only pass the Federal SAVE ACT (H.R.4088) that Democrats are trying to keep away from the public eye. Its funding will build a massive force of interior ICE agents, including 20.000 border patrol enforcement to root out the culprits and the E-verify data base that is 90.5 percent effective. NUMBERSUSA.

This funding is a pittance to what Taxpayers are forced to support currently with federal mandates, such as health care, education and incarceration. If you want your immigration laws fully funded, send your demands to Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi? Ask her why she is intimidating her members not to endorse the SAVE ACT. (202-224-3121 )

Excellent post, another "Alipacer in Action"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)