Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Brazilian friend is NOT the problem, LEGAL loopholes are!

I found a page from the AlipacNet website where they had posted my story on the April firing of my Brazilian friend from her job as financial administrator of a local university. They said that "if I'm not mistaken anyone in Texas can get state financial aid if they have lived for a period of time in the state and that's the LAW!" I commended my friend for abiding by OUR laws and AlipacNet JEERED, "Law-abiding legal resident? well, she's breaking the LAW by not letting this people get financial aid!"

I STAND WITH my friend!!! She is a GOOD person and ABIDES by OUR rules! She did the RIGHT thing by REFUSING financial assistance to ILLEGALS! NO proper papers, she said, NO assistance or anything ELSE, PERIOD! My friend is NOT the problem! The REAL problem is the ludicrous loopholes in our laws that allow entitlements to illegals and the nutcase citizens and legal residents who support such nonsense!

Re: My Brazilian friend is NOT the problem, LEGAL loopholes

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I found a page from the AlipacNet website
    I don't know what you are talking about. Never heard of your website.

Got link?

I think she means the alipac(DOT))net website, they must have taken joazinha's story from out site and posted on theirs.

Ignore the posters on that site joazinha, they don't understand the meaning of the term "law-abiding".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I believe that is one of those open borders wacko sites that stole the ALIPAC name so they could get one or two people to finally visit their web site. Isn't it amazing how they hate even immigrants, especially those who do the right thing and respect this country's laws. Instead they prefer to stand behind those who have no respect for this country's laws.

We had a saying back in the 60's that I think all the open borders wackos need to be reminded of: AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

My detractors can laugh at ME all they WANT to, but when they attack my FAMILY or FRIENDS, it is ANOTHER story!