Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My congress.org letter to John McCain

Sen. John McCain

June 8, 2007

Dear Sen. McCain,

I'm amazed by your position on illegal immigration and S 1348. The grand compromise was a grand sellout. You can blame the Democrats, the Democrats can blame the Republicans. You know what, you and the grand deceivers should take the blame. You guys put this piece of garbage bill out there and it failed the American voters' smell test.

How out of touch you've become since you hit Washington. You still don't know what the people want.

They DON'T want S 1348 back. They don't want to hear you and Lindsey Graham hurling insults at them.

They don't want any deals with the person who started the failure of our immigration policy in the first place, Ted Kennedy.

We don't want foreign nationals dictating American immigration policy. We don't want National Council of "The Race" drafting OUR legislation and we certainly don't want Mexico's input on OUR border policy.

Do you get that?

What we want is REAL border security including the fence you duped us into believing would be built.

We want illegal aliens removed from jobs that they took away from Americans, like meat packing and construction.

We want gang members, terrorists and criminals from other countries tossed out of this country like trash at the landfill.

We want a reduction in the number that are here, no more anchor babies and no more chain migration.

We don't want illegals to have any advantages over immigrants doing it the right way.

Senator, this bill solidified American's distrust of our government. I can't understand why you don't see that. We honestly don't believe you when you say S 1348 will finally secure our borders. Senator Sessions saved us from being duped on that one. A parade of politicians have said it in the past and we won't believe it until it happens. Have you all forgotten September 11th?

Why don't you and the other "Grand Compromisers" enforce the border and then come back to us. Don't bother us again with so called comprehensive immigration reform until then.

All the window dressing in the world won't make S 1348 palatable.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Simply marvelous

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was kind of proud of that one.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Hear hear!

I enjoyed writing that way too much!

I admire your self-restraint. Excellent letter. If it lacks "clarity" to him, it could only be due to his inability to "think American."

I love it! I love it! I love it!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You should send a copy of that letter to McCain to the newspapers.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

On the mark and damn straight stuff. You might want to send the same letter to each of the Grand Compromiser's with a special edition to Teddie K.

They don't want any deals with the person who started the failure of our immigration policy in the first place, Ted Kennedy.
    As the commercial says...Priceless !!!