Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I HAVE received responses to emails from my Senator and Rep...both of whom say "absolutely no amnesty/we need Comprehensive Immigration Reform". These phrases usually are contained in the same paragraph!

Ah weel, I keep at 'em!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

My question would be! What huge give away are you going to sneak into a funding bill today at the expense of the U.S. Citizen?( 10 million to LaRaza Maybe)

Maybe the "Dream Act" force American citizens to pay for educating Illegal aliens when we are struggleing to pay for our own?

I could go on but thats a starter!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good one, sosad!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

MW
    Cheyenne woman wrote:

Now, now, now -- be fair, people!!!!! With all the brain cells that the 3 stooges are missing, it takes time to process thoughts and responses
    You're right, Cheyenne woman. I mean for goodness sake, it's taken them 7 months to build a 13 mile single layer border fence.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Cheyenne woman wrote:

Now, now, now -- be fair, people!!!!! With all the brain cells that the 3 stooges are missing, it takes time to process thoughts and responses
    You're right, Cheyenne woman. I mean for goodness sake, it's taken them 7 months to build a 13 mile single layer border fence.

MW Im with you ...
    we should let the guy from Boston do all the talking and maybe supervise the fence building....

Re: My daily message to the Three Stooges...

GREAT questions, Zeezil!

My favorite question is still .... WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND?

I told them that there are a lot of Americans willing to build the wall - just call us down to the border!

A fourth item has been added to the daily message to stooge Bush:

Why haven’t you pardoned Ramos and Compean ???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12