Sir, I live in Jacksonville, FL and you are supposed to be representing my family and I. I have read reports that China is drilling for oil 60 miles of the coast of FL. I also read and heard that American companies are forbidden to drill off the FL coast. As a tax payer I cannot figure out for the life of me why in the hell our government is acting so foolishly. We have a Communist country half way around the globe drilling for OUR oil, off of OUR coast and American companies are not allowed to access that same oil? Can you PLEASE explain to me what the rational is for this thinking? And who is allowing this to happen? And why are you not fighting to stop this insanity?

This country is being hijacked by special interest groups and forigen countries who do not give a crap about this country and our government is helping them do it too us. Obama is a pinko commie, but he is right about ONE thing. This country needs change, this country needs REAL LEADERSHIP and the American public is getting sick and tired of watching the power grab that politicans such as yourself are doing in this country. It is pathetic that politcans are selling out this country for more power, and it is even MORE pathetic that Americans are voting for scumbags like Obama and McCain. I hope Sir that you take heed, and start to listen to Floridans and Americans. We need someone to LEAD this country and govern with common sense. Please do something about this INSANE enviormental policy that is hijacking our Beautiful state, and our beautiful country.

Scincerly,