Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My First Response From Waukegan Officials . . .

My Email to each one:

Good Bless You . . . .

And thank you for saving one more American city. I work in downtown Chicago and live in Westmont. I have already sold my home and literally been run out of Cook County due to high taxes and the illegal alien population. I have actually considered leaving Illinois since it seems the illegal population is determined to make it Amexico.

After your vote last night, I will be watching Waukegan and just may make your LAWFUL AMERICAN CITY MY NEW HOME.

_______,

Come to Waukegan, you can get alot of house for not too much money. Waukegan is also the safest city of this size in the state.

Alderman Greg Moisio
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I have actually considered leaving Illinois since it seems the illegal population is determined to make it Amexico
    Know the feeling......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where are you going?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I have actually considered leaving Illinois since it seems the illegal population is determined to make it Amexico
    Know the feeling......
    It will be interesting to see what Mayor Illegal Alien Advocate Daley does when he realizes that all of the taxpayers have moved out of Cook County and the illegals he so loves and covets have no financial means of replacing them. As it is Cook County is 900M in arrears and Stroger Hospital and Oak Forest Hospitals are on the verge of collapse.

Trixie I recently sold my home in Cook County and am currently renting for a year. I am going to continue to fight the good fight and see where things are in Illinois by the end of my lease. I am definitely going to be looking at Waukegan now that I know the government is not going to allow the illegals and their ilk overrun it.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

thank you so much whatmattermost. That is exactly the message that the city needs to hear -that people are not considering moving to Waukegan. EXACTLY. We have a very bad reputation. There are other cities along the lakeshore that are very wealthy. They don't want to step foot in our town.

Ald. Moisio is right. We have some incredible large, beautiful older homes by the lake that would blow you away. Very good value for your money.

Hence, we have the further added value of 287g and why it must spread.