Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Kindergarten field trip today . . .

so I go with my son to his Kindergarten field trip today to a pumpkin patch in a small town in Tennessee. There were several 'Metro' Nashville school buses in the parking lot.

As we were walking around doing our thing, I saw several lines of little kindergarten and 1st graders. The ones from the metro area were probably 80% hispanic. I was enraged. Lines and lines of them. There were only a few Caucasian or Black children surrounded by lines and lines of hispanics from the inner city. In fact, one line looked like it was hispanic only - I guess they have their own 'spanish' 1st grade classes now to 'cater' to their language and inabilities to speak English. They were wearing matching tshirts so that is why I know where they were from.

Guys, it is really getting out of control. I truly felt sick to my stomach as I saw all of these anchor babies. That is just from one small area of the country.

I am scared.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

the figure of 12million is GROSSLY understated. These types of numbers are in every single city and suburd. We are saturated with them.

Please tell me, there were more "americans" there than anchor babies in total? was there?

We are loosing and probably have already lost our country to the third world cesspool that is south of us, and the poltiicians, businessess and special interests all want it to happen.

Ignorant, uneducated and a poor populace create an obedient workforce.

Yes, overall there were more Americans there but looking at all of hispanics was a very scary thing. Lots of adults there but I noticed not a lot of hispanic adults to go along with all of the children.

If they are legal than I have no problem, but I am making the assumption that the majority of them have illegal parents. I hope they are enjoying the free education they are receiving!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

GFC
    Illegals have lots of kids because they are ignorant and low educated. What else should one expect.

For years, look who keeps saying there are 12 million illegals here? 'The crooked lying government', who has lost all credibility!

That figure is so old and is a lie now. It has to be in the 30 or 40 million (if not more). . . look at all the babies they have once they are here!!

The real pity is that all those first graders you saw that couldn't speak English are probably American citizens by birth.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)