Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real and present danger

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    American_made wrote:
    I have been a member of the Republican Party for years and I have to say this is the first time I am embarrassed to admit that. I am ashamed of my President and my representatives and I am not alone. Look at all the pole’s I am in the majority in this issue yet my party ignores it constituents. Do you all think that the American people are too stupid to make this decision?

I have to agree, American_made. And I like your letter, too.
    American_made,
    I agree with everything you said. I did call his office. I left the message that if had any aspirations of becoming the next president, that he just lost. I also said a few more things--but I dont want to post it here or I would be breaking the rules.
    We're living in a very difficult world to manage. America is the largest superpower in existence, there are not good friends out there to cooperate with us but a lot of back stabbing and undermining our economy and our warnings to the rest of the world of a present and real dangerous enemy: Islam. Most Americans don't realize that after 9/11 our way of life changed drastically. Our president, George W. Bush openly stated after the tragedy the outcome for our country and the world.

Our "allies" turned against us and today we're facing an Islamic nation on defiance of a UN resolution and declaring:

We're heading for a serious confrontation. If we don't stop them soon,they will nuke our planet.Iran is building nuclear weapons in defiance of UN to attack the Western world. http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iran
    "During his 2 1/2 hours on the stand, Moussaoui offered a lengthy explanation of why he hates Americans. Islam requires Muslims to be the world's superpower, he said as he paged through the Quran.
    "We have an obligation to be the superpower. You have to be subdued," Moussaoui said.
    Our democratic form of government (all democracies suffer of the same problems) are highly burocratic. The politicians don't unite but conspire against each other. (the Roman Empire is a good historical example)

In a post that I placed in a Catholic forum, I got this unrealistic answer by a cleric:

Hatred begets hatred. Love begets love.
    We are COMMANDED to love one another. You MUST Love Moussaoui, pray for his soul - may he repent and seek the God of Love.
    By definition - ANY religion to deny the Most Holy Trinity is an 'antichrist'. This is Good friday - a post like this does no service to Our Lord.
    You talk like you want death and destruction. Islam needs to be fought with Love and patience. Truth will outing in the end !
    I quote:

Islamic law also states that all nations must surrender to Islamic rule, if not its faith. Until that time, all adult, male, and able-bodied Muslims are expected to take part in hostile jihads against non-Muslim neighbors and neighboring lands. The Koran states that those who die in this type of jihad automatically become martyrs of the faith and are awarded a special place in heaven.
    "Jihad," Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 99
    Americans wake up !!...We are being undermined inside out. We're at war !! Illegal immigration is a silent war. It's destroying our jobs and our American way of life. Islamic fundamentalists are in our midst ready to blow one of our cities as soon they can sneak an atomic weapon.

Do you think that a if the Democrats ( 100% posibility) control the House, the Senate and the Presidency will solve our many problems ? Most probably Hillary Clinton will be the first lady president. What do you think the democrats are going to do, recalling the 8 years of Clinton administration?

They will legalize the illegals, more taxes and undermine our military. That will open the way for our enemies to carry out what they promised:

"We have an obligation to be the superpower. You have to be subdued," Moussaoui said.
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown

These are all reasons why we must IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT NOW!! Or are all of you too worried about your precious Republican party?

I was Democrat for alot of years, but since they are no longer about supporting the little guy, I abandoned them. You should do the same. We need a third party and get someone who abides by our laws in office. You won't find that person in any of the two parties, except for just a few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    These are all reasons why we must IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT NOW!! Or are all of you too worried about your precious Republican party?

I was Democrat for alot of years, but since they are no longer about supporting the little guy, I abandoned them. You should do the same. We need a third party and get someone who abides by our laws in office. You won't find that person in any of the two parties, except for just a few.
    I agree with you, Rockfish! I am a registered Republican, but after all the crap I have seen from both parties, I am changing to non-partisian. It seems to me that no one is looking out for the people anymore. It's pretty sad.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Electoral votes vs. Popular votes

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

I agree with you, Rockfish! I am a registered Republican, but after all the crap I have seen from both parties, I am changing to non-partisian. It seems to me that no one is looking out for the people anymore. It's pretty sad.
    I'm a registered republican too. If we vote a third party is like no voting at all. Our voting system has to be changed from Electoral vote to a Popular vote system:

Opponents claim that in an Electoral College model, voting fraud is a larger problem. In a popular vote system, it is claimed, fraudulent votes could become essentially neutralized by the large amount of legal votes across the nation, while with the College, with state-sized contests, fraudulent votes could garner a larger effect.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Elect ... ge#History
    We have been a country that laws are not easily changed. Income tax according to the original US constitution was illegal and still is:

The federal income tax and social security tax are unconstitutional and illegal; the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution (the income tax amendment) never even came close to being ratified in 1913; federal
    income taxes are voluntary, not compulsory, and there is no law that requires citizens to file and pay federal income taxes or to pay into the social security system; any such requirement would violate our 5th Amendment rights -- these are some of the conclusions of a substantial body of very credible evidence that has been mounting for several years. People have been focused on trying to decipher an incomprehensible tax code; very few have noticed that the code itself is illegal. It's a case of not seeing the forest for the trees. And experts close to the tax code, such as tax lawyers and accountants, do not have a financial interest in looking very closely or critically at its actual foundations, only at its details.
    http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy2.htm
    http://www.rense.com/general9/tax.htm
    "Those who would seek the truth should take care that they may find it and in finding it be horrified." Delos B. McKown

I do not think they are all bad, if Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul ran for President, I would vote for them.

I think if Tim Tancredo decides to run in 2008, he will win in a Landslide. The Republican Party has done everything they can to destroy him.

Whether he would run as a Republican or the Constitution Party he would get my vote.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Speaking of Ran Paul, what's the deal with him? About once a week I get a petition from him and he wants me to PAY him to submit it. What kind of deal is that? Isn't he a congressman? Isnt' it his job to work for the people?

He's not my congressman, by the way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get emails once a week from him and he never asks for money so maybe it is some other group. He is not my congressman but he is a true patriot just like Tancredo.

The emails I get from him are titled;"Congressman Ron Paul's weekly column" from Deist, Jeff

You can go to his website and read his material to get an idea about his views:

http://www.house.gov/paul/legis.shtml

I hope this helps
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Scotty, I get those in my e-mail but the "petitions" come to me snail mail-- with freqency.

Yea, Tom Tancredo is definately one I would vote for, no matter what party. I may not be in the know here as much as the rest of you are, but all I know is that we need a different party that's going to represent us and not some other agenda like globalism. George Bush is a traitor from the get-go and now he's gotta go. This jerk is putting dollars in front of our security by demanding a guest worker program BEFORE any enforcement. If he was so concered about securing us, he'd have troops on the border. This to me is an impeachable offense, and so is telling the Border Patrol and ICE not to enforce the laws. How about when he refrerred to the Constitution as a G------ piece of paper? He's no better than the bottom feeder down the street ready to jump your wife. I could spit in his face for what he has done.

May I please say something about John McCain ? It is my truthful opinion that he is not mentally fit to hold any office in the United States of America. We owe it to him to say thank you for your service to our country, but we do not owe him ANYTHING more. I firmly believe that his experience as a POW is still strongly affecting the person that he is today.

To me his actions and his words indicate the strong possibility that inside he harbors hatred and anger towards the American people and that it is his aim to do whatever it takes to obtain as much power in this country as he possibly can. And then you better watch out. I am not saying this to be mean towards anyone, I am saying this because I SINCERELY believe that there is something deeply wrong with this man and because I believe he presents an extreme danger to us from the inside. He needs to be carefully watched and Arizona needs to vote him out as quickly as possible.

Arizona_Made, your letter broke my heart. I will do whatever I can to help Arizona replace John McCain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast