Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to John McCain, Am I bad?

Somebody has to say it.

Mr McCain first of all I would like to thank you for your Military service to our great nation. I would also like to congratulate you on your primary wins that have put you into the top spot to recieve the Republican nomination for President of the United States. You have clearly sweeped the field. I am a long time Republican voter and since I started voting I have always voted Republican in regards to the Presidency. I sincerely think Ronald Reagan was the finest President in US history and I'm happy to say I voted for him when he ran. I will however be breaking ranks this election though due to your plans to eventually legalize 20 plus million illegal aliens that currently reside in our country today. Due yo your bi partisan support with Teddy Kennedy we are still having to deal with this problem of illegal aliens. Today in the United states More Americans are dying because of this illegal immigration problem than are dying in the war in Iraq. These illegal freeloaders are putting more and more Americans in the welfare line every day and driving wages down and taxes up. The people of South Carolina may have short memories about your record on this and I think they need to be reminded about your misguided ideas of rewarding lawbreakers with US citizenship. I will not be supporting you for the Presidency and I will remind anyone I come into contact with about this issue and your stance. This is a slap in the face to the many Immigrants that have played by the rules and gotten their citizenship legally. Just because these criminals were able to swim in and not get caught does not entitle them to be given amnesty that you are proposing. I am sincerely sick of going to Wal Mart on the weekend and hearing that foul Spanish language, I am sick of the government using my tax dollars to educate, house, incarcerate, feed these illegal invaders. They have no respect or love for this country and they are NOT Americans by any sense of the word.

I wish you luck in your Presidential bid but I sincerely hope you fail and we can get a responsible conservative Republican in office in 2012.

Sincerely

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

That pretty much sums it up, Johnny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome Letter Johnny, you hit the nail on the head and covered all points eloquently.

Great letter. I hope he reads it.

Great letter but I wouldn't have wished him any luck except for BAD luck!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

I would say that you're not "bad" at all, but actually very good (and accurate).

Wait. You forgot to mention that your good old President Reagan helped legalize millions of the people you most despise, the illegal "free loaders". Maybe you should put that in there.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Wait. You forgot to mention that your good old President Reagan helped legalize millions of the people you most despise, the illegal "free loaders". Maybe you should put that in there.
    Reagan signed the bill, yes. But he was not an architect ot it, NEVER campaigned for it or was involved in secret meetings with Congress imploring them to grant amnesty. Reagan was led to believe by his staff and Congress that this would be a one-time only amnesty in exchange for absolute Border Security, Workplace Enforcement and stepped up deportation enforcement for offenders. The 1986 IRCA was meant to be the be all that ends all...and it turned out to be a lie and charade. There was no way for Reagan to know. Not even Nostradamous picked up on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Reagan signed the bill, yes. But he was not an architect ot it, NEVER campaigned for it or was involved in secret meetings with Congress imploring them to grant amnesty. Reagan was led to believe by his staff and Congress that this would be a one-time only amnesty in exchange for absolute Border Security, Workplace Enforcement and stepped up deportation enforcement for offenders. The 1986 IRCA was meant to be the be all that ends all...and it turned out to be a lie and charade. There was no way for Reagan to know. Not even Nostradamous picked up on that.
    Yep. Absolutely. In the same sense you could argue to that McCain is being led to believe that his border security plan will be enforced if CIR is passed. Basically, like Reagan, he wants stepped up security along the border, employer sanctions, worker id verification, etc in exchange for CIR. And unlike the IRCA, this CIR requires that illegals learn English, pay back taxes/fines, have a clean criminal record to apply for citizenship.

Yep. Absolutely. In the same sense you could argue to that McCain is being led to believe that his border security plan will be enforced if CIR is passed.
    Maybe if Captain McAmnesty didn't employ an open borders loon like Juan Hernandez, one could make that argument.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast