Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

h47

My mothers sick crazy way of thinking

My mothers crazy sick way of thinking.

I have been getting into constant fights with my mother ever since this whole Arizona situation broke out. My mother is sick in the head. Crazy. She is in favor of illegal alien immigrants. She's an apologist for these disgusting criminals.
    This is what she says:

* She says that it's "unconstitutional" for the police to ask them to show their documentation. She says that it's "harassment"... She plays the what if? game by saying, " What if the police asks to see their documentation ALL day long, every single day? What if they have things to do? What if they have a busy day? A busy schedule? They will get fired from their jobs. They won't be able to take care of their families. What if they filed for citizenship and the government keeps them waiting or loses their paperwork?" What if? What if? What if?...She also thinks that illegal aliens should NEVER be held responsible for their own actions. Because according to her it's all the governments fault.

My view:

* Sick, sick, sick. My mother is sick in the head. Crazy: Under NO circumstances is it unconstitutional or harassment for the police to ask people to show their documentation. Because if it was, the goverment wouldn't require people to have birth certificates, Social Security cards, ID cards, drivers licenses, etc. in the first place. Everybody NEEDS to have this documentation for damn good reasons. Especially so that people can PROVE that we are indeed who we say we are. Otherwise everybody can go around saying anything they want. "I'm Napolean", "I'm Abraham Lincoln", or whomever else...It is WRONG to NOT cooperate with the police. If a person is LEGAL, then they should have NO problem whatsoever in showing their documentation to the authorities upon request. And anybody that REFUSES to do so and crys harassment and racism is obviously a criminal and has something to hide...And for those that have applied and are waiting to be approved for legal citizenship, I say that they need to WAIT in their OWN damn country regardless of how long it takes for them to be approved...And STOP it with the What If? game. Enough already. Because I could do the exact same thing. What if I go outside and get run over by a car? What if I get struck by lightning? etc, etc,etc...She can take her What If? game and go shove it.

My bottom line is this: NO illegal alien immigrant should ever be allowed to invade our country and get a free ride...The police has EVERY SINGLE RIGHT to request to see anybody's documentation. Anybody here illegally must be punished for their actions and deported back to whatever country they came from. They need to STOP crying "racism". They need to grow up and take responsibilty for their own illegal criminal actions and STOP blaming others...NO amnesty for illegals!
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

consider you mom your practice dummy cuz there are a lot more out
    there just like her who need a wake up call.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Put up a Mexican flag in her room along with Mexican music, see what she says then. This is not immigration, it's a foreign invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well you can comb this forum for plenty of facts and overwhelm her with the economics of it. Somewhere on here in the last couple of weeks there was an accounting of the millions LA county spent on foodstamps and such just for the month of April this year.

This is not a race issue it is an economic issue and the racist, nativist, xenophobic ones are the illegal Mexicans themselves!

I know that it is just as much of a divide as Christian/atheist, Progressive/Conservative and so on. You could call it the Balkanization of the Brain of America although the KGB defector had different terminology.

You are in the right place to get the information.

Your mom's not crazy - she's just got it all backwards - "when you are young if you are not a liberal you have no heart and if you are old and not a conservative you have no brain." Don't know who to attribute that quote to.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

h47,

It's not impossible to convert someone. You can go all day playing the what if game with her. What if... you were denied social services because illegals have overwhelmed the system? What if your... was killed by an illegal drunk driver and he ran, left no known ID in the car, never had a driver's license, insurance, registered the car... All her statements are going to be "What if, (insert sob story)" All of your statements are going to be about facts, logic and lawful. Since she relates to sob stories tell her about the victims...

You know you are right. The sad thing is, she's likely not going to get it unless she is directly effected by illegal immigration. I find that people who argue like that are sheltered from the problem. Go take her on a day trip to LA and let her get the full experience. Shock it into her.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My mother was the same way, h47, until it she was personally affected.

Example:

Emergency room where we sat for hours for her to be seen, listening to people crowing in spanish about where to go to get as many freebies as they could get. As we listened, the angrier she got. She turned to me in shock and asked how come we don't know about this? In a third language, I responded that what these people were talking about were crimes and since they were illegal aliens, no one was able to track them, since they used IDs that were stolen or faked.

We both got an education that day. We also stopped tithing $$$ to our local Catholic church from that day onward.

Oh the dirty looks we got for speaking in a language they did not understand.

From that day my mother woke up. She didn't understand why she had to pay over $700 every quarter for supplemental health insurance, when she was barely scrapping by, but criminals were getting it for free.

People will wake up when it's personal.
    "

h47

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The sad thing is, she's likely not going to get it unless she is directly effected by illegal immigration. I find that people who argue like that are sheltered from the problem.Dixie
    Absolutely correct. Thank you so much for bringing this up. I hadn't thought of that. You are 100 percent right.

Yes. This is indeed the problem.

I could argue my point to her until I'm green in the face and it wouldn't do a single bit of good unless she herself is directly effected by it.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

WOW...i read this and it mirrored a conversation ive had with one of my very closest friends many times over. Don't you just get flabbergasted? I get so frustrated and angry!!
    Its such a good point...the ones who usually argue the most about the illegal aliens are the ones whom its not in their back yard! They seem to have no idea what its like!
    People like that need to come to my house, get a good idea of what its like....
    Today...i go to sit in my backyard and read my book, my immigrant next door neighbor , instead of working for a living , he's in his back yard next door with his family and kids and his families kids talking in spanish a hundred miles an hour....they don't speak quietly....oh no...they're loud...and there was a bunch of them........I got so frustrated and angry i came inside and closed the damn windows.....I couldn't stand the noise! Or their music too! Loud!
    Evertime the sun is out and its a nice day to spend outside...its so darn noisy with them i can't stand being out there.
    I think if more people experienced what i have to....they'd really understand. Im so thankful for this website and all of you who understand....its SO GOOD to have a place to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The sad thing is, she's likely not going to get it unless she is directly effected by illegal immigration. I find that people who argue like that are sheltered from the problem.Dixie
    Absolutely correct. Thank you so much for bringing this up. I hadn't thought of that. You are 100 percent right.

Yes. This is indeed the problem.

I could argue my point to her until I'm green in the face and it wouldn't do a single bit of good unless she herself is directly effected by it.
    h47...anyone that you know that does not understand the problems help them by showing them this video. It is a food staple around here...:

Immigration Gumballs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    My mother was the same way, h47, until it she was personally affected.

Example:

Emergency room where we sat for hours for her to be seen, listening to people crowing in spanish about where to go to get as many freebies as they could get. As we listened, the angrier she got. She turned to me in shock and asked how come we don't know about this? In a third language, I responded that what these people were talking about were crimes and since they were illegal aliens, no one was able to track them, since they used IDs that were stolen or faked.

We both got an education that day. We also stopped tithing $$$ to our local Catholic church from that day onward.

Oh the dirty looks we got for speaking in a language they did not understand.

From that day my mother woke up. She didn't understand why she had to pay over $700 every quarter for supplemental health insurance, when she was barely scrapping by, but criminals were getting it for free.

People will wake up when it's personal.
    WOW! my mother too was for illegals until she was personally affected.

example: when she retired and applied for those senior citizen homes her friend who was already living in the apartment told her there's vacancy and that she should apply. she did but was told she was to be put on the waiting list. my mother told her friend there's a waiting list. her friend said, "there's no waiting list. the vacancies have been open for a long time". you know how seniors are they are so nosey and seem to know everything like a CIA. months after her friend told my mother that a latina moved in. doesn't speak english and she just came in for an interview and they gave her the apartment. oh and she doesn't have papers. soon after than another latina senior citizen moved in right after she came in for interview..... and my mother, for that particular apartment she is still on a waiting list ..... going on 3 years! Thank God she got another one from another friend. MUCH better location. MUCH better building. MUCH better section of Jersey City, NJ! Hindsight, my mother has been paying taxes , a citizen since we immigrated to USA over 40yrs and lived in the same area since i can remember and they didn't even acknowledge her, nor helped her, nor treated her fairly. When it comes to latinos and illegals they give them first priorities. It's a shame the area that was once considered one of the safetest and nicier is now drug infested, crime ridden, infested with both illegals and drug dealers and gangs. Perhaps, it was a blessing in disguise my mother didn't get the apartment in the area of the Heights. She's much much better off in the area she is in now. This is how US treat their senior CITIZENS of america, like sh!t. Pandering to illegals with big organizations and caucus to boot.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast