Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My Observations on GOP's sudden turn around for Amnesty...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Observations on GOP's sudden turn around for Amnesty...

Ok, I may be a bit behind on all this. Spent the week trying to wrap my head around what Republicans are thinking they will gain by granting amnesty. I know neither party does ANYTHING without the possibility of something being "in it" for them.

I was talking to my Dad last night and the topic of amnesty came up again. I told him of my frustration this week and of the nasty letter I sent to Issa for being a turncoat.

He told me he was watching McCain on some political show and McCain basically put it like this: Either we give in a little on amnesty or Obama will take EO power to do a blanket amnesty.

This kind falls in line with what Lamar Smith of TX said last week regarding the subject. He said that he does not see a blanket amnesty happening, but more like the illegals kids will get one.

DO you think this is the main reason why the GOP has jumped on he amnesty bandwagon? Give the dems/hispanics a little instead of standing their ground or they will take it all?

Thoughts anyone???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congress should be working to stop any and all unCOnstitutional efforts by Obama. The fact McCain supports Obama's agenda indicates that they are both traitors working for Global elites instead of American citizens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote(He told me he was watching McCain on some political show and McCain basically put it like this: Either we give in a little on amnesty or Obama will take EO power to do a blanket amnesty. )quote

McCain has pushed for "immigration reform" for years they have convinced themselves it will gain votes, I've
    lived years near the border the vote gain for the GOP would be little to none, basically it shows just how out of touch those in DC are.

It is much better for the GOP to stand it's ground and let the executive orders flow in time the over reach of this administration will be seen. Bargaining with radicals never works.
    Last edited by oldguy; 02-11-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    quote(He told me he was watching McCain on some political show and McCain basically put it like this: Either we give in a little on amnesty or Obama will take EO power to do a blanket amnesty. )quote

McCain has pushed for "immigration reform" for years they have convinced themselves it will gain votes, I've
    lived years near the border the vote gain for the GOP would be little to none, basically it shows just how out of touch those in DC are.

It is much better for the GOP to stand it's ground and let the executive orders flow in time the over reach of this
    administration will be seen. Bargaining with radicals never works.
    It seems the GOP would be running on a "vote deficit". For every one hispanic vote they might hope to gain, they'd lose 2-3 conservative votes. If this goes thru, I am permanently DONE with the GOP. If Obama does a blanket amnesty, we will be living under a one party system for possibly the rest of our natural lives so why bother? The idea of being happy and fully living my life without all the anger I feel so often again is very appealing. But then again, thats just what the elites want....

It's like the GOP is trying to feed itself on BREAD CRUMBS.