Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MY PHONE CALLS!!!

I just got off the phone from Nancy Pelosies' Washington DC office.
    It is just AMAZING how f@#@ing busy these people are.(steroids in Ping-Pong).
    Here are the Washington DC Offices I called and the question I asked:
    Rep. Stephanie Herseth-SD
    Sen. Tim Johnson-SD
    Sen. John Thune-SD
    Sen. Hillary Clinton-NY
    Sen. Barac Obama-IL
    Sen. Edward Kennedy-MA
    Sen. Harry Reid-NV
    Sen. John McCain-AZ

I asked the SIMPLE question, I asked to speak to the Lawmaker directly, I left my Name and phone number with EACH ONE.
    And I left my message...
    Why did those 4 children have to die in Cottonwood MN?
    I Thanked them and said I would be anxiously awaiting to HEAR FROM THEM.
    Wonder if I ever will? Hey dont even try McCain...He has an "Adviser" taking all his calls. SICKENING! & PATHETIC!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

i would have started with the senator list. with the letter A and worked my way down till i had called everyones office and then follow up with one email written to each of them and cut and paste the same letter all over the place

and i bet that if you get any kind of contact it will be a FORM letter which these morons are good about sending out

Good for you, Patriot. I just called the White House and basically said the same thing. Today I'm getting my letter out to all the Senators, too, and to as many Representatives as I can.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Good for you, Patriot. I just called the White House and basically said the same thing. Today I'm getting my letter out to all the Senators, too, and to as many Representatives as I can.
    Tiny, im wondering if one person on here types out a letter and sends it to peoples private email that wants it so that we can also send the same email out. and sent to ALL 100 senators

White House comment line (you get a real person) 202-456-1111

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

James, check my "Okay, I've Had It!!!" thread here in General discussions and see what I'm sending out. I think everyone should compose their own letter, but can include the same news story.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    James, check my "Okay, I've Had It!!!" thread here in General discussions and see what I'm sending out. I think everyone should compose their own letter, but can include the same news story.
    That letter works for me.
    as i mentioned here once before, i sent it to all 100 senators one day and it took me about 90 minutes cuz after the first couple of times of entering the name and information. on my end, it would just pop up when i would put in the first letter or number. so i was able to fly through the list. and actually got some replies from other senators in email and a couple in snail mail

did you try calling McCain's Arizona offices?
    or maybe the national hq's for the campaign

Not yet, but I think we should. James, the reason everyone should come up with their own letter is because we don't want them to think it's a form letter. By all means use some of my points, though.

I do apreciate the attaboy Patriot. The same post on here went to Rush Limbaugh (24/7 member). I'm just so pissed!!!
    I REFUSE TO LET THESE KIDS BECOME A STATISTIC!
    Jesus, Lord in Heaven...WHEN IS ENOUGH? I'm sorry, I'm upset.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast