Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My RANT - ARE YOU SICK OF THIS GLOBAL AGENDA YET?????

You best purchase the pea shooter of your choice while you can.

I'm ready to use mine against any criminal be they regular citizen crook or government crook, I'm simply sick of these control freaks, I'm not an animal and I won't be treated like one. If an animal (crook) wants to act like one, then I'll treat him like one when he tries to rob me or threaten my family whether it be a citizen, non citizen or the government. Its time to stop the mentally insane government from controlling our lives! They are treating us like brain dead little animals and robot slaves with out a life, family and a purpose of our own choosing.

We don't exist for the sole purose of the corporations profits, while we go back home after 12 hours we don't simply plug into an outlet and recharge, we do that by spending time with our loved ones and family members and believe it or not without a just income we can't have special moments with our families like birthday parties or pay for our kids to be involved in sporting activities and the like, we are being sucked completely dry by the global agenda.

Make no mistake the global agenda is responsible for illegal immigration, which in turned drove down wages (which the globalist knew it would), which in turn caused the housing bubble (which they knew that also), which in turn has caused the very chaos in the world that we now know. And we hear the globalist say all this is good for the world and prosperous for the people while everything people have worked for is demolished. Not just Americans, its happening in Europe and all over the world, if this is so good for the world where is all the goodness going? If you strip the wealth of billions of people then surely the billions on the other side of that equasion should be doing very well shouldn't they? Yes they should so why aren't they? Because its all bogus and junk rhetoric to get people feeling all fluffy like they're actually doing good for the world when in reality they aren't. All the global agenda is doing is stealing the money from the middleclasses all over the world while they tell us the poor of the world is being brought up to our standards when its a total lie, if they were bringing up the rest of the world then we wouldn't be being stripped of all our financial assets and net worth, the up and coming class would be gaining and therfore we would be gaining even more as the assets we hvae would be more attainable and therefore in higher demand and therefore the middleclass assets would be worth more not less. They have the gall to tell us they are bringing the poor class up to our standards and then keep the lower class wages low, that never brings a class of people up, that only drags the middleclass down as their wages are also brought down. So when we hear these elits talk about abolishing poverty, unless you bring the wages up out of poverty all your going to do is make even more poor people, not less. So basically what we have is the assets of the middleclass are downgraded in value, then the rich can then buy up the property for really cheap, they're the only ones that have any money. The poor poverty strickin people making $8 an hour can't buy the downgraded assets, they still don't make enough money. As a result you get total economic collapse and ruin while the rich get to go on a huge shopping spree to buy three times more assets than they could have done previously and at the same time those rich guys get to hire alot of workers and make three times more on their labor as well. So, all this horseshit about making the world a better place is just that, BS.
    But yet we see all these big time degree'd financial people with fancy titles try and convince the public this is all good and wonderful and just because they have some fancy title we should beieve them even if the rationale they use should be deciferable by a 10th grader. They say it like they mean it, are they really that dumb and brianwashed or are they just good actors? Anyway, How long will people keep taking this garbage from these people? I would be embarrassed to even show up and say the things these people say and then try to act like they know something, maybe thats why BUSH has lost so many people working for him, because they know its all a total lie and they want no part of it and don't want to look so stupid. I bet alot of these big colleges cring when these big fianancial people for the BUSH administraition get up there and burt out the name of the college they attended, the colleges knowing the propoganda they put out is all lies making the colleges look like places of third grade educations.

If the government and Big Business want to control everything then let them do the work it takes or pay the people making the profit a decent wage, if not, the hell with all of them. I will sit here and collect off the government if they refuse to make sure I get a just payment for my labor. If they want to let in another 100 million immigrants into this country and drive my wages to nothing then they will have to support me because I will not work for $7 an hour. They can have my house, my car and everything I can't pay for even though I'm working 40 to 50 hours per week, but when they get it it will be in complete shambles and it will be worth nothing, so what is the point? I know it sounds like a lazy good for mothing person doesn't it? But the truth is, thats how they want to label the people that are making the elites all the money, like they are doing us all a favor by providing a job, but they forget to mention the lazy good for nothing workers are making them billions of dollars. I'm sick of this whole fiasco, the brain washing, the robot Mind Stream Media that talks down to the majority of people that made this country great. There isn't one down to earth media person. Thye all wear $1000 suites and then talk like we're complete idiots incapable of making any decisions when in fact its the "ordinary" citizens who make the right decisions and are responsible.

Did you hear Ali Velshi on CNN this afternoon saying that he got advice from some institution, foundation or some other orginazation about how to find a good high paying job for people graduating college is to either take an intern job (give your labor for free for a year-yet more slavery) or either seek a job outside the US. Now, isn't that great that this country can bring in millions of immigrants legal and illegal and outsource jobs to every cheap country on earth and then to have the gall to tell our kids to leave their own country to get a good job, that right there tells you how preverted and insane these people are. If you know you have people that can do high income jobs then you ought to be able to produce those high income jobs for the people. Why can Americans get high paying income jobs in another country and not here where the king of high paying jobs used to be? Because they can probably get a job not paying taxes in another country just like we give foriegners certian tax breaks when they come work here. In other words its a global game of musical chairs to get everyone moving around the world so they have no sense of country, community or family. What better way to serve the global agenda. While every major country is harping about global warming it makes no sense to move everyone around the world time and time again in a total circle of travel. Knowing damn well people will be traveling back and fro to see their families and so on. Yet they want to tax us for driving into town and all these other stupid plans to cut down our local driving, we can travel around the world though. Then we KNOW there is technology out there where cars can be free of gas and electric consumption, as I asked 6 months ago, why haven't these technologies been made available. Notice how they keep coming up with hybrid cars, that is because they have to make something that uses gas, they will not get off of the gas because the government makes so much money off gas they refuse to recongnise cars can be made that run without gas or electricity. When asked they say well, the cars don't have enough power to keep up with main stream traffic on the highways. Well one minute they complain that people are always speeding (there they go making money off that again) but now they don't want people to go to slow either. So it doesn't matter what you do, or how you go, they always have an excuse to keep you under they're control and keep putting your money into the government pocket so they can steal it and misuse it the way they want to. It is all a stupid game and why people can't see this for what it is just drives me nuts.

The water car: NO GAS!!!!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZOsOB3z3IE
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I feel so much better now getting that off my chest . Thanks Bro for saying it for me . My Thoughts well put down by you . SALUTE - PATRIOT
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The problem is that the globalism being pushed by today's world elite is the kind based on GREED and EXPLOITATION, not universal brotherly love!

Re: My RANT - ARE YOU SICK OF THIS GLOBAL AGENDA YET?????

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    The water car: NO GAS!!!!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZOsOB3z3IE
    The electricity needed to make this works costs as much as gasoline.

By the way I have been sick of the Globalists for five years now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)