Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What little I heard, very little, McCain said the Border stuff without real conviction. He mumbled some of it, or it appeared that way to me.

The fact that Tom Ridge, Mel Martinez, Juan Hernandez, Rudy Giuliani, Governor of Florida, etc. endorse him doesn't warm my heart at all or give me confidence. It turns me away even further.

I will watch the replay and pay closer attention.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain says:

"I’m from a border state, so I know how to secure the borders (he’s said that a million times over the last year and at least 2 times tonight)."

Really? Arizona was drowing in illegal invaders prior to inacting tough legislation that will prevent business owners from hiring illegals. What did McCain have to do with that? The battle with the illegals is far from over in Arizona however.

The reason Arizona was over run with illegals is because of McCains open border policies. Essentially, Arizona was another sanctuary city. I cannot believe for a minute that anybody believes this guy on anything, especially those from his home state of Arizona.

I cannot believe that as recently as 6 months ago, McCain ws essentially done because of his position on illegal immigration. Now the guy is the emerging favorite, winning a primary and suddenly getting endorsements.

It's like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    And McCain a real sicko. He acts like a 10 year old... Possibly he smirks, smiles and shakes his legs as he trys to avoid one of those temper tantrums he had well into his 20's where he would get so angry that he would hold his breath and pass out.

All the stability we need to man the US nukes, right? He always reminds me Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus of the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers... for those of you old enough to remember, the dude with the twitching insane eyes, that ends up in the looney bin?
    That's hilarious, Dianne...

McCain reminds me of Captain Queeg in the Caine Mutiny...the foul-tempered, megalomaniac Naval captain who kept rolling the marbles between his fingers while talking about strawberries. I think he ended up in an insane asylum.

I too have concerns with McCain he appears like a self-absorbed child ready to throw a temper tantrum we certainly don't need this man at the helm of the greatest power in the world.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

He STILL sat there and lied about Romney's timetable statement . . . he twisted with the facts in front of his face. Romney's statement was read to him v e r b a t i m and he STILL twisted it. McCain is a stupid lying idiot.

I am sick of hearing of his military service (although I respect him only in the fact that he did serve whether he was talented or not - he served) BUT the military DOES NOT make a president.

He is so arrogant I could have thrown his short-armed body across the room. How ANYONE can support him I don't know. I can only say they are IDIOTS!!

I early voted today for Romney but BOY do I really like Ron Paul and his thoughts and he is one smart man. He could straighted this country out in a heartbeat (although I do think we need to have foreign policy but not support every other country on this planet!!!!)

Good job Romney!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Obama is promising illegals drivers licences while campaigning in California.It will be interesting if any questions by CNN and Wolf Blitzer will be asked about this or anything about illegal immigration.I will not bet on it.

McCain says:

"I’m from a border state, so I know how to secure the borders (he’s said that a million times over the last year and at least 2 times tonight)."
    Oh yes, Mr. McCain, we know that you know how to secure borders. As a senator from a border state, you seemed very "concerned" about that!

How would you like this guy to be our president.

I never thought I'd see the day.

I’m from a border state, so I know how to secure the borders (he’s said that a million times over the last year and at least 2 times tonight)
    This fool keeps repeating this and no one ever says "So why didn't you?"

Here is me screaming and pulling out my hair

Couldn't resist. Went to Romney and Paul sites to send e-mail asking them to ask McCain at the next debate if " Maybe Sen. McCain would like to tell his state legislature as they are desparately trying to address the issue of illegal immigrants."

Gosh I wish I could have been in the audience and been able to comment on the whole AZ issue. I saw a dramatic change from 1996 to 2005 when I lived there. Massive increase in traffic, pollution, crime, and the home prices are so ridiculous that first time homebuyers could no longer afford a home close to where they worked. They were buying like 30 miles out of the city! Most of the overcrowding is from illegals and Californians moving away from illegals only to find that they were swarming our state as well.

And those are just the side effects of illegal immigration. I'm not even going to go into the sections of town that don't have a single sign in english, or that you can get advertisements that are only in Spanish. I lived it, and I have tons of stories to tell.

If you can imagine that Arizona used to be the place doctors would tell people with bad allergies to move to - now it's awful since it's so congested, there is too much landscaping and a fake lake in Tempe. The democrats bitch about changing the atmosphere - well under Janet Nepolitano and John McCain they built a disgusting lake in the desert!! That changes the atmosphere too!

He doesn't know crap about managing an illegal immigration problem in a border state - he worked against it's citizens when they passed prop 200!!

Sorry I'm rambling but he is just such a liar I can't even stand it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast