Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Molly wrote:
    As a Californian myself...I wish we could show the rest of the country their future, if this uncontrolled illegal immigration continues...illegals are arriving so fast now they are changing cities into the third world almost over night!
    The illegals are coming so fast that the old ones are complaining about the newly arrived illegals. Can you believe it, illegals complaining about illegals? What a circus.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Now, Now Molly. Let's not start a panic.
    Gee that's what happens when I get worked up!

Re: My Trip to Denver

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    My family and myself just returned from a 3 day shopping(wife) trip from Denver.
    At first I thought you were shopping for a wife!!

It is unbelieveable how so many cities have changed across the nation. I hope there's an end, and soon, as we just can't take anymore!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

The government keeps letting them come across the border in droves.
    They will all come running now because they think they are going to
    get amnesty and will be able to fake proof of being here before Jan. 1st!

CaliNative,,WELCOME to ALIPAC!!!
    ------------------------

San Bernardino, Ca. was just added to the list of Sanctuary Cities.
    ------------------------

If it wasn't for these message boards, I wouldn't even know there was an illegal alien invasion in other states besides my own state of California...I had no idea it was this bad across the country. I think it's worse than they are telling us...I guess we can laugh or cry about the phony 12 million number they keep telling us. Just multiply that number several times.

Molly:
    Actually it's closer to 20-25 million. There are 7 million+(and counting) in California alone.

Don't listen to the Media! Listen live to John and Ken and Rush Limbaugh on www.kfi640.com
    ------------------------

Banned
    PatriotofPast wrote:
    My family and myself just returned from a 3 day shopping(wife) trip from Denver. Personally I'm about SPEECHLESS!
    What in GODS NAME is going on? I swear, EVERY resteraunt, EVERY gas station, The DAMN Hotel we stayed in...MEXICANS! SPANISH SPEAKING MEXICANS!!!!
    Funny you should mention this but I've been in the Denver airport 3 times in the past couple of months and every person working in the restaurants, stands, shops is Mexican. They so not speak coherent English! The one American I saw was cleaning restrooms--I know because I talked to her. So much for jobs Americans won't do!

JAK
    Funny...how these "jobs that Americans won't do" were all filled with Americans UNTIL they allowed a massive invasion by Mexico mainly and these people getting all of these visas for jobs Americans won/t do. That is such a watered down excuse!!!! Such a LIE!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I left California, moved to Colorado only to see it happening the same way it happened in California...except now it is jhappening much faster!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast