Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.J.: Why no stories about taxpayers?

Don't ya just love the common sense of some of our citizens?
    Comments are being left at the source link.

~~

June 28, 2008

Why no stories about taxpayers?

To the Editor:

Rather than giving in-state college tuition to illegal aliens, how about giving college scholarships to New Jersey residents? There is certainly a better use of my tax dollars than subsidizing people who have no right to live in my country. I notice that all of these news articles start with a sob story for the illegal alien. Why not start with a story on the horrific tax burden New Jerseyans bear for illegal alien benefits like Section 8 housing and food stamps and free hospitalization and free education for illegals?

Felipe Vargas already received $80,000 in free education from New Jersey taxpayers. That is $80,000 that should have gone to a legal American student. Although Vargas was brought here as a child, his parents were quite aware that they were entering the country illegally. When you break the law, you pay the consequences. I would suggest that Vargas attend a university in the country in which he is a legal resident. I am sure that he speaks fluent Spanish, so language is not an issue. Vargas is now at an age where he understands his illegal status. He and his family need to leave the country and apply for legal status just like legal immigrants have done for more than 100 years.

As an aside, why don't you write a story about the horrific effects of illegal immigration on U.S. citizens? How about the $320 billion legal citizens pay per year for illegal benefits? How about the 25 Americans murdered each day by illegals? How about the hospitals going bankrupt due to free care to illegals who have baby after baby, year after year, with nary a thought to paying for these children? How about the additional taxes we are paying for people who have no right to be here? I see many sympathy stories for illegals. How about one for the American taxpayer for a change?

LOIS CULHANE

www.dailyrecord.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Lois, very well put. This should be sent to every legislator that serves the ("US") american public, local and national.
    Thanks again,
    JBG

What an excellent, well-written letter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really good letter.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dittooooo.....to all of the above!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Nice Job Lois

I live in NJ, in fact the Daily Record is my local paper. Our economy/budget is really on the ropes. We can't afford giveaways to anyone - much less illegal aliens.

No stories about CITIZEN taxpayers because OUR nation is NOT America, it's ALIENMERICA!

Someone get Lois Culhane an ALIPAC membership!