Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NAACP Joins the Attack Against Lou Dobbs of CNN!

Everyone, please keep pushing hard on our Lou Dobbs defense efforts at this link....

Now the NAACP is going after Lou too!

[quote]NAACP Statement by President Jealous on CNN Talk Show Host Lou Dobbs

“It is outrageous that while Americans of all races, genders and ethnicities throughout our country are focused on addressing the challenges our nation is besieged with, such as unemployment, healthcare reform, the home ownership crisis, education, and war---Mr.. Dobbs cannot get past his extremist fixation with President Obama’s citizenship. We have all seen President Obama’s birth certificate on the internet. He was born in Hawaii to his U.S. mother, a U.S. citizen born in Kansas. This makes him a citizen that, along with being over 35 years of age, makes him legally eligible to be elected the President of the United States. Any ethical journalist would not spread unfounded and clearly mendacious rumors that fan the flames of racial hatred and division. We urge Mr. Dobbs to adhere to journalistic standards and assure that the stories he perpetuates are based in fact. We ask Mr. Dobbs to focus on the crucial social and economic issues that affect so many Americans and are truly worthy of CNN's air time, rather than the tabloid journalism he seems to have embraced.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Freedom of Speech is Under Attack.

The NAACP is stupid and racist as it pertains to lodging charges against Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs asked a legitimate question in a very polite manner. Obama is trying to make this into a race issue to create a diversion. Obama was voted into office, he is not some poor victim being persecuted by an un-yielding population. If Obama wasn't so scary he would be humorous.

PS
    The NAACP doesn't understand that the 1st Amendment is under attack and sooner of later, they too, will feel the hammer of oppression if they support Obama's camp. It seems the more time and games Obama plays regarding this issue of his birth certificate and records the guiltier he looks, etc.

An innocent man has nothing to hide and hides nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs did not say a word about any of that last night, except when Candy Crowley mentioned it, and he told her to be careful as a joke.
    Lou is probably one of the most responsible journalists out there, and I guarantee he has a huge research staff doing their thing before he releases a story.
    It may have been last year when the OBL nuts went after him for Christine Romans' statement that many cases of communicable disease (tuberculosis, I think) were found among illegal aliens. They came after him about calling all illegals diseased. He played the clip of her report and nothing was heard from them again about that subject.
    Lou qualified his belief that Obama was born in the US as he said the way to quell the rabidly vocal birthers would be to produce the original birth certificate. It is not like he devotes the entire show to going after Obama. The Republicans have also gotten a few words from him.
    The NAACP will get a pointed letter from me about the freedom of speech.

ELE

Obama is creating race riots to get himself off the hook.

If you contact the NAACP Vortex they will call you a racist even if they don't know your race.

They and other groups that blindly follow Obama will find out very soon that they are not allowed to voice their opinion(s) for fear of Government retribution, if they defend this unconstituitional action.

Americans must see through this divisive strategy and demand Obama's complete records. Race is not the issue, Oama's missing records and the people that have helped with this cover up, is the issue.

This is all a diversion so he can get legislation passed that most people are against. He has a good propoganda and diversion czar.

I just watched a DVR of Lou's show from last night. No mention of illegal immigration. Is Lou still covering illegal immigration like he used to?

If not, that would be a reason for a ratings drop.

W

Benjamin Jealous, President and Chief Executive Officer, NAACP

What's in a name? Apparently Benny's last one says it all

This is just beyond the point of utterly ridiculous and outrageous at this point

Lou Dobbs did nothing more than report on a news issue.....that's it.

He even included the fact that he thinks that o-bozo was, indeed, born in Hawaii.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't even mentioned it again.

Reporting the news is "extremist"? Oddly enough, that's what I call a "job".

Mentioning it once, and in the proper context, is a "fixation"? Hardly.

The only "fixation" I see is the one all of these racist, race baiting, doped up, drugged out, malcontented, dysfunctional, emotionally disturbed, anti-American ax grinders have in their determination to shut everyone up who does not agree with obama, the rest of government, and them, completely destroy any and all rights to free speech and press in this country, and quite frankly to provoke violence.

These people have completely gone too far and out of what was left of their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    NAACP National Headquarters
    4805 Mt. Hope Drive,
    Baltimore MD 21215
    Toll Free: (877) NAACP-98
    Local: (410) 580-5777

I called and got a nice lady. I told her I was calling because the NAACP, like The News Stations, don't seem to understand what Lou Dobbs wants. I said, unlike me, he believes Obama is a citizen. He just wants to have to issue go away by Obama showing his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. The one that says height, weight, place born, and doctor.

I asked her, does it make sense to spend over 1 million on 10 lawyers to NOT show a $15 ORIGINAL Birth Certificare? She said nothing........
    So I asked again. She still said nothing........
    So I said, do you see why we are suspicious? Then I said, "That's all we want. Can you tell Obama that, that is all we want, the same thing you show to get a license.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

My letter to the NAACP:
    Yes, it is despicable what is being put out there by the birthers, but this is an issue that is a social problem. I saw both programs where Lou Dobbs mentioned this and he qualified his answer by saying that he believed the President was born in the US, but the issue still getting more coherents believing the opposite. Perhaps his point was that it seemed the only way to quell this idiocy is to prove them wrong.
    I am proud of President Obama for not being pushed into a corner by these nutcases, no matter how many suits they file with the Supreme Court (most of which have been dismissed.)
    Dobbs did make a mistake giving publicity to this insanity, but it just won’t die. Amazing how many more lunacies are popping up about the President, like taxpayers funding plastic surgery and sex-change operations under the new healthcare plan.
    But this is all freedom of speech, as presented by our First Amendment. To deny that right to anyone and if that denial is enforced, will soon lead to loss of free speech for us all.

ELE

Resolve the issue: Show us your real documents Obama.

Great letter Vortex. Enjoyed your phone call Worried.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast