Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just watched a DVR of Lou's show from last night. No mention of illegal immigration. Is Lou still covering illegal immigration like he used to?

If not, that would be a reason for a ratings drop.

W
    I watch it every night too. He's had the stuff on Sotomayor, and people that diss Tea Party People, everything in the news now. He isn't bring up the Birthers now except on his radio ...... He last said he would not stop.

Obama is going around Congress on the Immigration Reform. If we shut Obama down on Healthcare, then all the others will be stopped too.
    PEOPLE ARE MAD! He is walking on the Constitution and NO ONE does anything!

Also, if we have no country or freedom we can't fight anything. IMHO
    I'm fighting it all. I call I email and I FAX daily.

I have no time to do anymore than the 12 hours I do now. It is very hard to keep up with him throwing everything and seeing what sticks..........

I got sick of what I know being on Cable News a week later! Now I have Beck, Dobbs, and O'Reilly in my regular email contact list.

I now see what I send them on within like 4 hours. It's other people too, not just me, I don't mean that but they need to be current to not let the Liberals walk all over us.

I sent the story I got here on The Congress buying the 3 planes, it was just on Glenn Beck. He said the viewers are all sending tips to get the word out. IT IS WORKING!!!

We have evil in the Whitehouse and people are opening their eyes. The Kool-Aid is wearing off.

He Jimmy Carter all over again. Yet his arrogance and Narcissism makes him think Americans have NO FREEDOMS anymore. Soon we won't!!!!!!!!!
    He has to be STOPPED!

Every stations ratings are tanking now EXCEPT FOX!!! I've been watching everyday for a month at http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/
    It is facinating to see ratings grow on only one station and the others are dropping..... The liberals are mad and begging for bailouts now!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to send another email to AARP for agreeing to kill old people!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Perhaps the question which needs to be asked is WHERE IS OBAMA while all of this is going on?

He's the potus isn't he? He's supposed to stand for the Constitution, isn't he? Surely, as the "great Constitutional Law Scholar" he understands freedoms of speech and the press, doesn't he?

He sees this reaching a boiling point. He sees a man.....who took his side in this issue incidentally.......being viciously attacked for doing his job and having his job now threatened for it.

As potus, he has been exalted as the mighty unifier, the one to finally get us all past issues of race, partisanship, etc.

Then why in the Hell the silence?

For cripe's sake......even Rodney King managed a "Can't we all just get along?" as the powers to be sought to quell disturbance.

This isn't, at this point, about citizenship questions or anything else. It's about basic Constitutional rights and obama has a duty and obligation as the potus to defend those rights.

Yet, what do we hear from him? Crickets.....that's what.

I'm sorry, but the man is utterly indefensible at this point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my AARP letter:

That show you at AARP displayed on Glenn Beck yesterday, made you look so stupid and dishonest.
    People I know are dropping you.
    Don't act like you care about your customers either.
    You care about the $$$$$$ and you caved to Obama's Regime strong armming you!!!!
    You have agreed to the government killing off old people! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES?

WE KNOW IT!!! We, unlike you I guess, READ THE DAMN BILL!!!!!!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Without us old people you are NOTHING!!!

Stick up for us DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dick Morris

WA, not the best way to make a point by screaming about stupidity of who you write to. Never works, gets deleted or gets round-filed, as in the trash can.
    The best way to make an impression is commisserate with their stance, and politely point out where they are wrong.
    One of my editors told me a long time ago: write in anger, but edit in calm. I still live by that mantra.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

azwreath
    Perhaps the question which needs to be asked is WHERE IS OBAMA while all of this is going on?

He's the potus isn't he? He's supposed to stand for the Constitution, isn't he? Surely, as the "great Constitutional Law Scholar" he understands freedoms of speech and the press, doesn't he?
    He is the "great Constitutional Law Scholar" to get around his BC issue and to use it for ACORN!
    But NOT use it as President.

He sees this reaching a boiling point. He sees a man.....who took his side in this issue incidentally.......being viciously attacked for doing his job and having his job now threatened for it.
    If you are not a radical terrorist or a Chicago thug, he has no use for you....

As potus, he has been exalted as the mighty unifier, the one to finally get us all past issues of race, partisanship, etc.

Then why in the Hell the silence?

He knows WE KNOW NOW!! He is stressed about all his lying. It is catching up to him. We have the videos of 2003 him saying "it will slowly go to single payer Government Healthcare.
    He is NOT PERFECT?

For cripe's sake......even Rodney King managed a "Can't we all just get along?" as the powers to be sought to quell disturbance.

This isn't, at this point, about citizenship questions or anything else. It's about basic Constitutional rights and obama has a duty and obligation as the potus to defend those rights.

Yet, what do we hear from him? Crickets.....that's what.

I'm sorry, but the man is utterly indefensible at this point.
    He knows that, and that's why he spends his time out of the Whitehouse. That way he can smoke about 3 packs of Camels a day! His stress is taking over, his hair is turning White! He can't sleep, he's playing all the lies over in his head like a broken record. He is normally a fast, smooth, talker, YET get him out to answer questions and there is a second between each WORD!!! He is afraid to tell the truth.

SUCKS TO BE HIM I GUESS!!!
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    WA, not the best way to make a point by screaming about stupidity of who you write to. Never works, gets deleted or gets round-filed, as in the trash can.
    The best way to make an impression is commisserate with their stance, and politely point out where they are wrong.
    One of my editors told me a long time ago: write in anger, but edit in calm. I still live by that mantra.

I'm incapable of writing a pissy letter.........
    Plus I'm not embarrassed because I didn't vote for him.
    I did my homework BEFORE the vote, not after....
    Dick Morris

azwreath, I think Obama is doing what many corporate execs do: ignore a problem long enough and it goes away eventually. I think it would be unwise of him to give any credence to these allegations by responding in any way. By devoting any time to the argument of the birthers, the rest of the world will see he is weak.
    Cowboy politics won't be used by this administration, rather it will be meetings with Russians about the subs, the Chinese about a whole lot of things, and on and on. It won't be announcing from the pulpit that if you do what we don't like, we will blow you up. They all know we can, but we don't need to shove it in their faces repeatedly. Honey draws a lot more flies than a baseball bat.

By devoting any time to the argument of the birthers, the rest of the world will see he is weak.
    Cowboy politics won't be used by this administration

He has his Chicago Thugs in the White house do all his dirty work.
    His WHOLE life with radical terrorists he kept his hands clean.

He's involved in EVERYTHING, he is the Puppet Master......

He runs everyone but Rham Enamuel. He's the Pit Bull, the enforcer.

Here's some of Obama's strong armming here:

Look what they are doing to WEAK PEOPLE!

http://video.newsmax.com/?bcpid=2097246 ... ode=84D8-1
    Dick Morris

April
    Vortex wrote:

azwreath, I think Obama is doing what many corporate execs do: ignore a problem long enough and it goes away eventually.
    That is exactly what he is doing, he has gotten away with everything else including ignoring all of us.

April
    He has his Chicago Thugs in the White house do all his dirty work.
    His WHOLE life with radical terrorists he kept his hands clean.

He's involved in EVERYTHING, he is the Puppet Master......
    He is not the puppet master, he is the puppet, the men behind the curtain are the puppet masters. They change out puppets but their agenda remains the same and with each president(puppet) they get alittle further with that agenda. It is sickening!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast