Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    how come most people dont know anything about it??
    Now, this is the sort of bait and switch sort of arguments... you beg questions but offer up NO SUBSTANTIAL counter argument.

NAFTA was a complete bust for Americans.... Also, did you know your gf was cheating on you? Thank you. SO, just cause you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If the majority of Americans knew half of the consequences of such a flood of illegal immigration there would be an overthrow of the government. But most people are ignorant of facts and use the television or newspaper to be told the news.

It would behoove you to read up on the plan for the North American Union and its ramifications.

I would think that if you consider yourself knowledgeable and informed that you would actually 'research' it -- cause if you did... you wouldn't say "conspiracy theory".

There are two possibilities to your post.
    1. You are playing the devils advocate to stoke the fire here.
    2. You are a shill, and trying to offset the obvious.. raise doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    I think I am going to buy this book today. Michael Savage relentlessly promotes it on his show. I read some reviews on Amazon.com. Apparently the author is the same that wrote unfavorably about John Kerry's military service back in 2004. He may have done Bush a huge service then....Now? Bush is the one exposed.

I'll give a full report to you guys when I am done reading it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

So Tuntum doesn't know about the superhighway - and the doesn't know about Mecha, La Raza, Aztlan, etc.

If he isn't going to take our word for it, maybe he needs to be doing some research and reading.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if what you are saying is true then i will also believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Do you guys believe 9/11 was the work of the government?? if you believe this super nafta highway crap then believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories too because all of you guys are in the same boat.

So when there are no points or facts to put forth then one just announces that on 'just doesn't believe the story.'

As if that alone, counters all the facts that have been given.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TunTum what do you think about

TunTum what do you think aboutPeople from other counties comming here by sneaking across our American Borders do you thinks its really ture??
    Thank you -Tex

if what you are saying is true then i will also believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Do you guys believe 9/11 was the work of the government?? if you believe this super nafta highway crap then believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories too because all of you guys are in the same boat.
    Lame argument. Not all conspiracy theories have equal validity.

For instance: no, I do not believe the government attacked the trade center. I believe Oswald killed Kennedy. I believe we went to the moon. I believe a weather balloon crashed in Roswell...........

And I believe the United States governmentt has been bought by globalist corporations to leave the borders wide open, sign into law NAFTA and GATT, and unite our continent in the very same way that Europe has already done.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

You're trying to mix apples and oranges, tuntum. Nice try with the straw man argument, but no cigar. SPECIFICALLY, what do you maintain that has been posted about the NAFTA Superhighway here, is false or inaccurate, and why?

wow

I sure am proud of my 15 year old.

I was showing him the pictures Darlene
    ALIPAC Hero Elite posted and the first thing that came out of his mouth
    Was (his mom was not around) what kind of a dumb a—is Rick Perry.
    Man I felt good – I had to post that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast