Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/

Quote Originally Posted by PatAldridgeJones
    OUR BILL OF RIGHTS UNDER THE TEXAS CONSTITUTION
    All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit. The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.

Reasons why Governor Rick Perry must be impeached:
    (1) For several years now, I have waging war against the Trans-Texas Corridor, and the Toll Road plans. The majority of Texans agree that these plans must be stopped. Some of my reasons are purely selfish. I live in Hillsboro where Interstate 35 splits into I-35 E going to Dallas, and I-35 W going to Fort Worth. The plans of the Trans-Texas Corridor 35 will bypass Hillsboro completely. Hill County will be cut off from one of our main sources of revenue, and we, as a community, will not survive.
    (2) Some people, including Governor Perry, think we have an immigration problem here in Texas. This "problem" could be easily solved if employers were held accountable in the form of hefty fines for hiring undocumented workers. In addition, employers hire "contract labor" to avoid having to match the 7.65% which is taken out of everyone's check for programs like Medicare and Social Security. Instead, some employers give workers a IRS1099 statement at the end of each year. The 1099 earnings statement can be used to offset an employers IRS tax liability by 100%, and, of course, the employer does not have to pay the 7.65% out of his own pocket. If the Internal Revenue Service would take a closer look at people who issue an unusually high number of 1099s, the entire problem of undocumented workers would be solved. Governor Perry's answer to the immigration problem is to build a barrier or wall between the border of Mexico and
    Texas.
    (3) The Texas National Guard and the Texas Rangers would be pulled off their regular duties to patrol this wall or barrier that Governor Perry proposes. If this sounds as illogical to you as it does to me, throw in the Trans-Texas Corridor 35 which will usher in immigrants at 85mph. Why build a wall, when you already have plans in the works to breach it?
    (4) All of our Representatives failed us! The failure of our House of Representatives to override Governor Perry's veto of HB1892 was the final straw on the camel's back. Our Representatives heard the voice of "WE the People of Texas", they sent this bill to Governor Perry's desk with an overwhelmingly "yes" vote of 139-1, but then The House failed to override his veto. WE, the people of Texas will not stand for another outrage like this again.
    (5) Since Austin insists on operating against the will of the people, we must have the right to Initiative and Referendum We must have the right to recall the Senators and Representatives who insist on ignoring the people back home who "hired" them to represent US! Governor Perry has thumbed his nose at the people of Texas for the last time. He must be impeached, and in such a way that sends a strong, loud message to the entire Nation that he is not fit for public service.
    (6) Governor Perry's plan for the Trans-Texas Corridor 35 is the first leg in the integration of Mexico, the United States, and Canada into the North American Union. This, in itself, is unconstitutional. If Mexico and Canada want to join OUR SOVEREIGN NATION, they can do so by becoming the two newest of our fifty States. They will be subject to OUR laws and protections in the same way all our other States are.

My friends, it is time. WE, the People of Texas must act to protect our State, and our Nation. The time is NOW. Join with us in this new fight against tyranny. Governor Perry must be made to take off his crown. The people of Texas must see to it that he is unseated from his throne.
    Patricia A. Jones
    207 Duncan St.
    Hillsboro, TX 76645
    (254) 582-3792
    Patricia I see you are in Hillsboro. How close will it come?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The NAFTA Highway and Hill County Texas

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/cw-ttc ... ap-hil.htm

The above map shows where the NAFTA Highway will be in relation to Hill County Texas. It will eat up 5,200 acres in our county alone.

CORRECTION

http://impeachperry.indytexans.org
    I guess I am too eager to get started in this movement. This website is not operational yet. I will post again once it is up and running. I'm sorry for the misinformation.
    Pat Jones

The contract has already been bought to build and run the toll roads for the next 50 years by Cintra, which is a Spain/Australian owned company, they have also purchasd in several other states, I believe NJ is one.

Of coarse I think they have put the cart before the horse as the farther it goes, the takeing of property businesses etc. all hell is going to break lose, not to mention the trucks they want to let travel it that are going to be dangerous to our health.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The contract has already been bought to build and run the toll roads for the next 50 years by Cintra, which is a Spain/Australian owned company, they have also purchasd in several other states, I believe NJ is one.

Of coarse I think they have put the cart before the horse as the farther it goes, the takeing of property businesses etc. all hell is going to break lose, not to mention the trucks they want to let travel it that are going to be dangerous to our health.
    Health is an issue. They will also,(if it happens) no doubt, cut the ribbon on it before placing a security substantial enough to check what's coming over the borders.

This TTC will cut right through my property or just to the east of it. I am one that will not give up my property without a fight. When Perry starts to take all the farm land for this project, watch the blood fly... There will be families that will fight and die before they give into Perry and his money cronies..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Remember the Alamo!

Fighting off Spain is nothing new to us Texicans! We've done it before, and we will do it again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234