Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NATIONAL GUARD UNITS: GOVERNORS MAY CALL TO ACTION

http://www.arng.army.mil/About_Us/

About Us

The Army National Guard (ARNG) is one component of The Army (which consists of the Active Army, the Army National Guard and the Army Reserves.) The Army National Guard is composed primarily of traditional Guardsmen -- civilians who serve their country, state and community on a part-time basis (usually one weekend each month and two weeks during the summer.) Each state, territory and the District of Columbia has its own National Guard, as provided for by the Constitution of the United States.

The National Guard has a unique dual mission that consists of both Federal and State roles.

For state missions, the governor, through the state Adjutant General, commands Guard forces. The governor can call the National Guard into action during local or statewide emergencies, such as storms, fires, earthquakes or civil disturbances.

In addition, the President of the United States can activate the National Guard for participation in federal missions. Examples of federal activations include Guard units deployed to Bosnia and Kosovo for stabilization operations and units deployed to the Middle East and other locations in the war on terrorism. When federalized, Guard units are commanded by the Combatant Commander of the theatre in which they are operating.

Fast Fact

Militia units made up 70% of the U.S. Army that fought the Mexican War in 1846 and 1847. (Interesting!!)

62% of the Army's Field Artillery Battalions are in the Army National Guard.

The Army National Guard's Official Web Site
    If you have COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, or SUGGESTIONS, please send them to Publicwebsite@ngb.army.mil
    YOU HAVE REACHED A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SERVER.
    PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE.
    Some documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Militia units made up 70% of the U.S. Army that fought the Mexican War in 1846 and 1847.

And as ya'll know we kicked some serious Mexican butt in that little war.

The governors can have these guys go on maneuvers in Texas, Arizona, NM, Cal., etc. in the border regions any time they feel the need. The Pres. could obviously do much more than he is willing to do, with or without congress's approval. And congress could fix the entire border problem just by doing what I suggest in my little signature.

Tell your congressman we must....
    When we gonna wake up?

Here is the point....anyone who has the authority to stop this flow and who ISN'T....is part of the problem. When bad things happen they are responsible for it because they made no effort to use their power and resources given to them by American Citizens to protect us. When they don't, they are negligent when stuff happens.

It is no different that commercial liability.

If you have a swimming pool and don't fence it or guard it and a little child wanders in, jumps in and drowns, who is responsible? You are. You were negligent. You could have prevented it. If the child breaks in or climbs over the fence, then you are not negligent because you tried to prevent it.

When a Governor has the power to put troops on the border to keep these people out to protect American Citizens and chooses not to, then that is no different that not fencing your swimming pool.

Every death, every rape, every mutiliation, every assault, every job, every dollar of deflated wages, all of it....could have been prevented by controlling the borders which the Governors have the power and resources to do.

But, not one of them has chosen to use their power and resources to protect Americans in their states.

Instead they have issued driver's licenses; empowered them with automobiles; empowered them with jobs and services and benefits and advocacies.....all to harm American Citizens.

WHY?

There isn't anything we ever neede from Mexico. Why do this to our beautiful nation and Citizens?

Why?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There isn't anything we ever needec from Mexico. Why do this to our beautiful nation and Citizens?

Why?

That is the burning question, Judy. I ask myself that 100 times a day. The hard fact is that many of the people who could fix this just don't give a damn. They are greedy business people, who hire the illegals. They are suck up, pandering politicians who want the votes of Hispanics. They are the vast majority of Americans who just don't see this as all that big a deal.

The good news is, I think the light is beginning to come on for more and more people. Maybe Rip Van Winkle America is beginning to awaken.
    When we gonna wake up?

Yes, ScareCrow, I just hope we can get them AWAKENED soon. I think about those ranches and small border towns and how awful their lives have been for so long, that they almost came to accept it as juat a part of their wretched lives.

Then came the Minute Men and for a month, they had what they should have had all along...some peace, some quiet, some comfort, some security, some feeling that they owned their properties, and could be safe.

AT least this reminded them of what they should have and what they should demand.

Thank God for these dear Minute Men!!

Bush and his globalist cronies are, for the sake of cheap labor, sacrificing our childrens futures, and in many cases their very LIVES. They are TRAITORS to the Citizens, their Oaths, and their nation. While we are deporting Illegal aliens, we should consider revoking a few of our politicians citizenships as well and deport them to Guatemala.

DonQuixote, I wish we could deport some of them, like our President and all the suckup apologists for illegals, including those morons who created the recent amnesty bill.

But if we deported them, they might come back. We would have to be careful where they were sent. I am thinking China. There they could relax in the tender clutches of the Chi-Coms. Maybe rest up a few years in one of their country club prisons. After all, China exports all its crap here. Why couldn't we return the favor?
    When we gonna wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    DonQuixote, I wish we could deport some of them, like our President and all the suckup apologists for illegals, including those morons who created the recent amnesty bill.

But if we deported them, they might come back. We would have to be careful where they were sent. I am thinking China. There they could relax in the tender clutches of the Chi-Coms. Maybe rest up a few years in one of their country club prisons. After all, China exports all its crap here. Why couldn't we return the favor?
    Good Point Scarecrow. They would probably feel right at home there.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)